“Delicious food of a quality that far surpasses the very affordable price!”
Review of La Coqueta

La Coqueta
Ranked #4 of 413 Restaurants in Tulum
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: La Coqueta gives you a warm welcome, we are a 100% Mexican restaurant style, our mission is to make our customers feel happy through delicious dishes and drinks accompanied by a personalized service.
Reviewed April 26, 2014

The food here is authentic Mexican that also takes advantage of the fresh local seafood. My partner and I ate here 3 times and every time the service was warm, friendly and efficient and the food was fresh, piping hot and amazing.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

What this place lacks in ambiance, it makes up for in food, drinks and service.

The food was simple, fresh and delicious and the HUGE frozen margarita did the trick after a long day out snorkelling. The service was incredibly friendly and helpful. I am travelling alone, and I felt comfortable and at home at this restaurant. I could have stayed all night!

Also, its worth noting that it is excellent value, especially compared with the prices down at the beach.

One of my favourite meals in Mexico so far...

Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had an early dinner after we had just arrived in town. While the place does not have the ambience of the beachside it more than makes up for this with food and service. The shrimp taquitos with the chpolte sauce are out of this world. A must try when you are in Tulum. We will definitely be back.

2  Thank DBlei237
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

The best service and food we have had in Mexico. The owner is more than helpful when it comes to ordering from the menu or getting a good price for you for your taxi home. The margaritas are fantastic and the food is delicious. If you come to Tulum, eat here!

1  Thank jjjlr
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Trust the waitresses recommendations, she never let us down. It's such a nice setting outside, it's also very popular.