“Incredible good and service with a smile!”
Review of La Coqueta

La Coqueta
Ranked #9 of 437 Restaurants in Tulum
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: La Coqueta gives you a warm welcome, we are a 100% Mexican restaurant style, our mission is to make our customers feel happy through delicious dishes and drinks accompanied by a personalized service.
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

We stayed just round the corner at Mango Tulum and they recommended La Coqueta. We went there on our first night and just kept going back! The food was great, a decent price and most importantly, Erica the owner was just amazing. She has a lovely warm demeanour that keeps you going back, she was patient when I tried ordering in Spanish and even remembered what we drank.

I whole heartedly recommend this place and know that we'll eat there again when we're back in Tulum!

Rina & Andy

Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

The food was great and the staff incredibly attentive. Had a great lunch after snorkeling. Waitress was super friendly and helpful

Reviewed March 2, 2014

All outdoor seating. Tables were all occupied, owner set up addition table and chairs for our group. Order came out one dish at a time, as it was freshly prepared, giving us all time to enjoy each one. Food was excellent! Service above and beyond.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

This little restaurant just off the intersection of Highway 307 and the Highway to Coba is well worth visiting. Be it Erika or her brother Roberto, who are joint owners, either one makes you feel welcome and cook up a very tasty meal be it chicken, meat or fish. I tasted them all and I liked it very much even if Erika had to show me how to fillet the fish. The prices are competitive with other restaurants but it is the hospitality which makes you want to come back.
There family also owns an ocean front resort South of Cancun worth while looking in to. And maybe, just maybe Erika will bring you to the Zebra for some salsa dancing. They made my stay in Tulum a fond memory.

1  Thank Quillermo
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

After walking up and down the main strip of Tulum town looking for a nice and reasonable place to eat I was lucky enough to find La Coqueta an authentic Mexican restaurant where I was amazingly greeted by Erika one of the owners; together with her brother Roberto they take absolute care in guaranteeing customer satisfaction; the atmosphere is very welcoming the staff extremely nice and the food super fresh and really tasty, the presentation excellent, the beer always ice cold; last time I was there they had an amazing live rock band! definitely 10 out of 10 and I wish them all the best cause they deserve it!

1  Thank Angela N