“Great little hideaway”
Review of Turquesa Restaurant - CLOSED

Turquesa Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant has the concept of 100 % authentic Mexican cuisine. We want to show you that Mexico has more to offer than just tacos and burritos . Next to delicious food you can also enjoy a fabulous cocktail on our terrace. The Turquesa Tulum has just opened and we are offering a special experience with our "jungle camping". enjoy the nature!!
Reviewed February 6, 2015

Two couples traveling together, we had drinks and snacks at Turquesa, very hip bar with great drinks.

Date of visit: February 2015
2  Thank beachbound41

Reviewed January 16, 2015

Since this restaurant was so highly rated on TripAdvisor and within walking distance from our resort, we had dinner there one night. I would say it was an average meal. They did have a cocktail special, but overall the drinks were average as well. I am not sure why it is so highly ranked as we at out for most of our meals and I would not put this in the top half of restaurants for the week. It was more affordable than a lot of the others along that beach stretch in Tulum.

Date of visit: January 2015
Reviewed December 22, 2014

Since you arrive the atmosphere and tranquility welcome you, surrounded by the caribbean ocean and a vast tropical forest, this place will just embrace you pleasantly and make you feel that you are part of Turquesa.
The food is fresh and they make it on the spot, the service is excellent, they treat you like a friend and they show you what to do or where to go, good option in Tulum, if you want a relaxing and different holidays, more in contact with nature and in a kindly around, this is the place to be.

Date of visit: November 2014
2  Thank Carlos C
Reviewed December 20, 2014

I've eaten at Turquesa restaurant many times during my holidays in Tulum and every time I had a great experience. The food is delicious, from chicken tacos to chiles rejenos, guacamole and home made spicy sauce. All food is prepared at the moment with local fresh products.
The service is also brilliant! Eating and staying at Turquesa feels like being part of a family. The owners have an extensive knowledge of the area and the surroundings and were very helpful in arranging my trips to the places I wanted to visit.
The restaurant is located seconds away from the beach in a beautiful spot with lots of palm trees; there are also two lovely dogs (Pupi and Prince) to play with while drinking a Margarita or Mojito. Yep, the cocktails are spot on too.
If you want to enjoy delicious food and cocktails in a friendly atmosphere and lovely spot in Tulum, Turquesa is the place!

Date of visit: December 2014
2  Thank Radiobaba
Reviewed December 5, 2014 via mobile

First of it is important to take this review as subjective. We travel as a couple and my bf is a chef.

The food was not what we expected. The meat for the fajitas was dry and under seasoned, they said it should be grilled but it was actually fried. Overall tasteless and boring. Service was friendly.

1  Thank Caroline C