“Outstandingly different!”

Tankah Divers Tulum
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore and Experience the Riviera Maya with Tankah Divers Tulum .We are a PADI Dive Center that offers a range of PADI Dive Courses for all levels. Certified Divers Guided Ocean and Cenote sites. Snorkeling , ocean or Cenote for all ages. Fishing and Private Yoga Classes.
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We had both a cenote and reef tour scheduled but unfortunately the ocean tour was a blow out with rough waters. We have been taken on tours before where they didn't think twice about the ocean quality and were in some life threatening situations so we appreciated the honesty. BUT we were still able to take our cenote tour which was amazing. It was something so different from the normal sea snorkel and some amazing rock formations. We had one on one guide attention and the detail and knowledge of the area was amazing. Not only a good your guide but someone who obviously cares for the treatment of the area! We highly recommend and hope to return !

1  Thank 21Lauren
"mexico"
in 3 reviews
"sites"

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Both Haley (sp?) and Diego are top notch in what they provide for you. They of course know the area very well and recommended the nearby casa cenote and then the spectacular dive in the caverns of Dos Ojos (two eyes). My buddy (Mike) was performing his open water dive certification with Haley. She was very patient, knowledgeable and one of the best instructors I've ever encountered. I can't say enough good things about this dive shop!!!! I'm Joe. I hope both Haley and Diego see this review to again let them know they are a "cut above" everyone else!!!!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

We found Tankah Divers near our villa in Tulum, and I can say enough about the service and personal attention paid by Halle and Diego. I hadn't been diving in several years, and Halle was excellent in leading me on a refresher dive in the ocean before trying the cenotes. She was engaging and made me feel totally comfortable the entire time. Even though visibility was poor, we had a great dive, and I got to see beautiful coral, sea turtles and colorful fish.

That afternoon, Halle arranged for my boyfriend and I to dive Dos Ojos. Can't say enough about how spectacular and unique the dives were. So glad I did the refresher dive first since the cenotes are very different than open water diving. However, I can't wait to explore other cenotes on future trips.

If you are looking for a guide that spends the time and is reasonably priced, Tankah Divers is definitely the place to go. Top notch all the way.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Tankah Divers prices are very good. Not the lowest and not the highest. Their level of service is incredible. You feel like they not only know what they are doing but they love doing it too. Always friendly and nice. Halle taught me to dive and she is a very good instructor. Firm yet friendly and very thorough. They provide diving for small groups and I live the service they provide on the boat. Diego pretty much dressed all the divers on the boat and makes sure everything is in its right place and you're set to go. The diving on the reef is incredible. If you're into diving, check them out.

1  Thank Oysterworld88
See more reviews
Reviewed January 31, 2014

For those wanting to explore the remarkably healthy coral reefs off this section of the Mayan Riviera, Halle Jones at Tankah Divers offers a great experience and expert guiding. Two tank dives at 30m plus and 10-12m in a morning offer plenty of variety, with large rays and barracuda and much other fish life on offer. If you have your own gear, this will cost you $75, $90 if you rent the shop's gear. The reefs I dived are 10-15 minutes offshore, so diving from an open launch with no shade on it wasn't a problem. I'd go back.