We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Mezzanine. We stayed in a Buddha Den room for 4 nights.
1. Room - spacious, clean, modern and overall very nice.
2. Resort - great quiet location, beautiful stretch of beach. Can walk to ruins. Further though from other resorts / restaurants. Nice facilities with beach chairs and great spots to relax.
3. Restaurant excellent, great Thai and Mexican food. Bar also excellent. Drinks great.
4. Staff - very friendly and helpful. In particular Wendy, Laura, Maggie, Milo, David and Francisco went out of their way to make us feel welcome and help with anything we needed.
We would definitely stay here again in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Slip into the ultimate Mexican Caribbean beach vacation at stylish Mezzanine; a true contemporary Tulum boutique hotel experience with an authentic Thai restaurant and hip martini lounge. Found along Mexico's stunning Riviera Maya, just 30 minutes south of Playa del Carmen, unconventional, unexpected and ultra-cool, Mezzanine is the ideal Tulum hotel option for beach vacationers looking to experience the natural beauty of Mexico's Caribbean coastline from a minimalist and elegant setting.Expect the unexpected at Mezzanine. Come to Tulum for the white sand beaches, the Mayan ruins and the jungle adventures, stay at Mezzanine for the smooth grooves, hot fiestas, crisp cocktails and the stylish, hipster vibe. This is an adults only hotel. Children are permitted in the restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, HRS, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mezzanine Colibri Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mezzanine Hotel Tulum