We got married at Ana y Jose in Nov 2008 and could not have been happier with the hotel, the staff, the service, and the planning. The service was impeccable, food was delicious, and Jackie, who planned our wedding, was a true pleasure to work with. Our guests comfort was the number one priority for our wedding weekend, since many were family who were somewhat nervous about coming to Mexico. The staff made them feel right at home and were calling them by their first names by the time they left. Our guests were a mix of family and friends from all over the world and everyone enjoyed the diversity of Tulum; the welcome party at Ana y Jose, and the wedding ceremony at the Beach Club. The hotel offers the entire package for a dream wedding in an off the beaten path destination; with professional experience and overwhelming service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lush, tropical vegetation amid the Mayan jungle, emerges Ana y Jose Charming Hotel & Spa © as one of the legendary lodging treats in Tulum, Mexico. Indulge yourself into a calmer pace of vacation where natural treasures await for you. Relax on the white sand beach, swim in the turquoise Caribbean Sea, and enjoy the warm ambiance of this unique hotel thought for people who know what they deserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ana y Jose Charming Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana y Jose Charming Hotel And Spa
- Ana y Jose Charming Hotel Tulum