We stayed here on our honeymoon and absolutely loved it and did not want to leave. We stayed in the garden view room with our own private pool. Property was very well maintained and rooms are spacious. There are cheaper places to stay in Tulum but this was very luxurious and had air con etc whereas some don't even have electricity at night!
Tulum is amazing, and there is some really great bars and restaurants in this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lush, tropical vegetation amid the Mayan jungle, emerges Ana y Jose Charming Hotel & Spa © as one of the legendary lodging treats in Tulum, Mexico. Indulge yourself into a calmer pace of vacation where natural treasures await for you. Relax on the white sand beach, swim in the turquoise Caribbean Sea, and enjoy the warm ambiance of this unique hotel thought for people who know what they deserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ana y Jose Charming Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana y Jose Charming Hotel And Spa
- Ana y Jose Charming Hotel Tulum