My husband and I spent a much needed vacation last week at Ana y Jose Charming Hotel and Spa. The guestrooms, grounds, beach and service were just superb. Weren't aware when we planned the trip that September and October are the rainy months there, but it was no problem at all. We were able to chill to the point that any thoughts of shopping, excursions, etc. were out the window. The beach there is the most beautiful I've ever seen and is maintained to the max. Hotel employees could be seen early in the morning raking the little bit of seaweed that had dared to wash up in the surf. The drinks were TOO good, and while we didn't have dinner there, the breakfasts were great. Loved the place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lush, tropical vegetation amid the Mayan jungle, emerges Ana y Jose Charming Hotel & Spa © as one of the legendary lodging treats in Tulum, Mexico. Indulge yourself into a calmer pace of vacation where natural treasures await for you. Relax on the white sand beach, swim in the turquoise Caribbean Sea, and enjoy the warm ambiance of this unique hotel thought for people who know what they deserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ana y Jose Charming Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana y Jose Charming Hotel And Spa
- Ana y Jose Charming Hotel Tulum