We had a spectacular suite overlooking the beach and open air restaurant in front. The bed was very comfortable and we loved the view. The balcony was in the shade with cushioned chaise longues and a hammock. Since it was cold out of the sun in mid March we used it very little. But it was lovely. The breakfast was really first class. You could choose anything and there was everything. Beautiful fresh juices, an amazing plate of fresh fruits sprinkled with granola and yoghourt and pancakes with crispy bacon and honey. A huge menu of eggs and Mexican breakfast specials with beans. In the evening the dinner was excellent too. At lunch time we had empanadas with fish. Delicious. The beach here is gorgeous with amazing fine sand and you can walk in either direction and see pelicans. We were very happy with our choice. One oddity the bathroom is open to the bedroom (behind the bed and entrance door) and the toilet is open too. We would have preferred more privacy but never mind! It was lovely. There are tons of fun restaurants and bars to choose from nearby. Its very well located.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by lush, tropical vegetation amid the Mayan jungle, emerges Ana y Jose Charming Hotel & Spa © as one of the legendary lodging treats in Tulum, Mexico. Indulge yourself into a calmer pace of vacation where natural treasures await for you. Relax on the white sand beach, swim in the turquoise Caribbean Sea, and enjoy the warm ambiance of this unique hotel thought for people who know what they deserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Ana y Jose Charming Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana y Jose Charming Hotel And Spa
- Ana y Jose Charming Hotel Tulum