We had the ocean front cabana, what a beautifull place. perfect beach with clean ocean (with nice waves). Cabanas are clean but keep in mind you are on the beach (but that is why you go here). The nighs are hot and the ocean can be loud (zo bring ear plugs). If you have a car, 5-10 min drive and you find some restaurants and a super market. in conclusion we had a great time there and the accomodation was perfect for some days on the beach. Tulum ruins are a 10 minute drive by car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miles from the busy hustle of all inclusive resorts and hotspots, lays a sacred space for couples & families, Groups & global travelers, conscious people and fellow seekers, Find peace here, breathe, explore, create your own adventure. Retiro Maya is a grassroots eco-haven for the nature loving traveler. integrating eco-loving style with conscious adventure seeking. Days bring healing breezes, smooth sun-drenched moments sound tracked by the ocean’s melodic chant. At night find your zen space under a vast canopy of stars. Retiro Maya strives to create unique escape experiences... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Retiro Maya Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabanas Retiro Maya Tulum
- Cabanas Retiro Maya Hotel Tulum