To be frankly after reading all the reviews on tripadvisor we had some doubts about staying there, but all those negative reviews really did not live up to themselves. We booked a Garden view, but were upgraded to the ocean view right at the check in. Personnel is very helpful and could give you tips on nearby attractions.
It is a nice, cozy, small and simple eco-chick resort. Rooms are pretty simple, but when you it Tulum it is more than enough. Every cabana has a hammock.
In general, I would recommend this place for your vacation. Thank you Retiro Maya, it was very pleasant experience staying with you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Miles from the busy hustle of all inclusive resorts and hotspots, lays a sacred space for couples & families, Groups & global travelers, conscious people and fellow seekers, Find peace here, breathe, explore, create your own adventure. Retiro Maya is a grassroots eco-haven for the nature loving traveler. integrating eco-loving style with conscious adventure seeking. Days bring healing breezes, smooth sun-drenched moments sound tracked by the ocean’s melodic chant. At night find your zen space under a vast canopy of stars. Retiro Maya strives to create unique escape experiences... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Retiro Maya Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabanas Retiro Maya Tulum
- Cabanas Retiro Maya Hotel Tulum