Stayed in Tulum with my girlfriend for 5 days, 3 in town, and 2 on the beach. We were really happy to spend our time in town at Posada Luna del Sur. Fairly nice clean rooms, with a good amount of space, including a little kitchen with filtered water and a fridge. Really glad we stayed here because it made an ideal "home base" to explore town and go out to restaurants (there is a really good local seafood place nearby). We don't really need high end places, just somewhere comfortable and friendly. I would say Posada Luna del Sur not only met, but exceeded this expectation. The rooftop breakfast options were mainly cereal, yogurt, and lots of really good fresh fruit. This was a nice place to talk with other guests or the hotel owners about what to do that day. Sarah was particularly helpful in giving suggestions of things we might like in the area and even arranged for us to go on a day trip with a cab driver they knew to the Coba ruins, seeing spider monkeys at Punta Laguna Nature Reserve (so cool), and swimming at the Gran Cenotes. He waited for us, was realiabe, affordable, and just an all around good guy (Artimeo. sp?) It was an excellent way to spend the day. Great hotel to actually explore the town (at one quiet end of the main strip), get good information about what to do, meet other travelers, and have a nice clean room to return to. Thanks so much!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Posada Luna del Sur is a delightful small boutique hotel of 12 private suites, which has earned praise for excellence value, service, comfort and quality from travelers around the world. The suites are graciously proportioned and lovingly appointed. Immaculately maintained suites include; king size or twin beds sleeping accommodations (roll-away beds available for parties of three on request) cozy sitting area, balcony or patio area, mini fridge, unlimited complimentary bottled water, ceiling fans, A/C, security safe, cable TV, free WiFi hot spot, hot water, 24 hour security/bellhop, concierge services, tour desk, and our signature a la carte breakfast inspire care-free times and peaceful dreams! Our hotel is focused on value, service, comfort and quality. We have won multiple TripAdvisor Traveler´s Choice awards throughout the years; our most recent in 2017 for the best ¨value¨ hotel. We believe you can still stay at a quality boutique hotel in Tulum, without breaking your bank. A gem in the Riviera Maya, we invite you to come and discover why! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Posada Luna del Sur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Luna Del Sur Hotel Tulum
- Posada Luna Del Sur Tulum