If you are coming to Tulum, you should stay with Jack and Janet at Posada Luna del Sur. I was there with my husband on our honeymoon and it was perfect!
I've looked at the other posts about this place and I don't know what more compliments I could add. Jack and Janet and the staff are wonderful. The rooms are perfectly SPOTLESS! You will get everything you need at Posada Luna del Sur. I did read someone posted something about noise in the neighborhood. I am a very very light sleeper and I didn't have a problem at all. We did hear music in the evenings and it was nice to hear Mexican music, but it stopped by bedtime. I wouldn't have considered it noisy at all, and I'm pretty sensitive. We stayed in several other towns/hotels in our trip and this, by far, was the BEST experience in Mexico.
Last comment: Jack and Janet are offering breakfast in the morning and it is lovely and delicious. Also a great time to ask them questions about the area. Janet set us up with a GREAT tour of Sian Ka'an. That was the highlight of our trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Posada Luna del Sur is a delightful small boutique hotel of 12 private suites, which has earned praise for excellence value, service, comfort and quality from travelers around the world. The suites are graciously proportioned and lovingly appointed. Immaculately maintained suites include; king size or twin beds sleeping accommodations (roll-away beds available for parties of three on request) cozy sitting area, balcony or patio area, mini fridge, unlimited complimentary bottled water, ceiling fans, A/C, security safe, cable TV, free WiFi hot spot, hot water, 24 hour security/bellhop, concierge services, tour desk, and our signature a la carte breakfast inspire care-free times and peaceful dreams! Our hotel is focused on value, service, comfort and quality. We have won multiple TripAdvisor Traveler´s Choice awards throughout the years; our most recent in 2017 for the best ¨value¨ hotel. We believe you can still stay at a quality boutique hotel in Tulum, without breaking your bank. A gem in the Riviera Maya, we invite you to come and discover why! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Posada Luna del Sur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Luna Del Sur Hotel Tulum
- Posada Luna Del Sur Tulum