Tom was really nice and so did the staff. everything was very nice and clean and comftereble. our first welcoming was with roses chocolate and wine for our honeymoon and it was great!
Tom gave us a map with all the great beaches and the best food. he also connected us with an amazing guid name Antonio wich we were very impresed by when visiting shian kahn biosphere.
the room was realy good and comftereble and the location is very close to "city center" it is a small town with a main road.
thank you Tom your hotel made our stay in tulum perfect!
we recomend everyone to stay there !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Posada Luna del Sur is a delightful small boutique hotel of 12 private suites, which has earned praise for excellence value, service, comfort and quality from travelers around the world. The suites are graciously proportioned and lovingly appointed. Immaculately maintained suites include; king size or double bed sleeping accommodations (roll-away beds available for parties of three on request) cozy sitting area, balcony or patio area, mini fridge, unlimited bottled water, ceiling fans, A/C, security safe, cable TV, free WiFi hotspot, hot water and our signature a la carte breakfast inspire care-free times and peaceful dreams. Our hotel is focused on value, service, comfort and quality. We believe you can still stay at a quality boutique hotel in Tulum, without breaking your bank. A gem in the Riviera Maya, we invite you to come and discover why. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Posada Luna del Sur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Luna Del Sur Hotel Tulum
- Posada Luna Del Sur Tulum