My wife and I were visiting Tulum for several days to check out some property in the area, as well as visit the ruins and get a feel for the community. We chose Tom's Posada Luna Del Sur based on some other reviews on TripAdvisor. We were not disappointed. We had a great stay. The room was quite comfortable, stylish and very clean. It included a small kitchenette, refrigerator and coffeemaker as well. In addition, in our room which was on the second floor, we were able to receive a reasonably good wifi signal during our stay.
Tom took us to our room and gave us a map, on which was marked all of his top recommendations for food, drink, excursions, etc. Very helpful. In addition, he took the time to point out some of his very favorite spots and gave us a nice overview of the town and what it had to offer. He is a genuinely nice person and eager to help you enjoy your visit to Tulum.
The staff was excellent as well, especially our maid who thrilled us each day with a new "animal" sitting on our bed, created from our bath towels. It became one the high points of our stay, wondering each day what new animal she could fashion."
In any case we thoroughly enjoyed our stay there, and we will "hang our hats" there again whenever we return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Posada Luna del Sur is a delightful small boutique hotel of 12 private suites, which has earned praise for excellence value, service, comfort and quality from travelers around the world. The suites are graciously proportioned and lovingly appointed. Immaculately maintained suites include; king size or twin beds sleeping accommodations (roll-away beds available for parties of three on request) cozy sitting area, balcony or patio area, mini fridge, unlimited complimentary bottled water, ceiling fans, A/C, security safe, cable TV, free WiFi hot spot, hot water, 24 hour security/bellhop, concierge services, tour desk, and our signature a la carte breakfast inspire care-free times and peaceful dreams! Our hotel is focused on value, service, comfort and quality. We have won multiple TripAdvisor Traveler´s Choice awards throughout the years; our most recent in 2017 for the best ¨value¨ hotel. We believe you can still stay at a quality boutique hotel in Tulum, without breaking your bank. A gem in the Riviera Maya, we invite you to come and discover why! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com and Hotwire so you can book your Posada Luna del Sur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Luna Del Sur Hotel Tulum
- Posada Luna Del Sur Tulum