All reviews every morning simple beach incredible hospitality palm trees restaurants and shopping hear the waves tacos free breakfast fresh fruit free bikes mayan ruins la zebra fabio hammocks sunrise paradise ocean
Selected filters
Reviewed December 26, 2018

I rented a garden cabana for 3 nights in Nov and was so happy I chose Playa Xcanan to finish off my last few days in Mexico as it was truly perfect. The cabana was refurbished and really nicely done, I loved being in a garden cabana as the tree canopy gave off lots of shade which kept the cabana cool and the birds were amazing, I would sit on my balcony & watch them for ages. You are totally off the busy street and locked securely away behind a gate. The location was seriously unbeatable plus I was able to park my hire car right out front my cabana. Its an easy walk to awesome restaurants of better quality or some local cheaper options. There is a supermarket right next door, which is so handy for snacks and they make awesome salad sandwiches. Playa Xcanan is located right on the beach in a beautiful location, there are coconut palms, sunbeds for exclusive use, table & chairs to sit and enjoy your morning sumptuous breakfast included with your accommodation. Fabio the owner is the friendliest, kindest accommodating man I have come across and he truly can't do enough for you. I would highly recommend staying here and I I hope I get to return as it was the best part of my holiday. For a cheaper option, email Fabio direct than going through a booking website, Fabio's english is really good and he will look after you.

Date of stay: November 2018
1  Thank karinalouise
Reviewed December 22, 2018

· 1st the location,,,amazing.also the staff is wonderful.breakfast large an fast ever morning when we wanted it delivered right to us. Fabio was sooo nice an helpful ,he probably would give the shirt off his back if u needed it . so in appreciation i gave him 1 of mine as a token of our experience ther,this place is a gem to chill out at an be left alone to do your own thing. cant wait to return

Room tip: Ocean view best
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank g j
Reviewed December 16, 2018 via mobile

Tulum is the best place and this apart is the best to stay in Tulum. Very clean, every detail provided by the host. Good breakfast, lovely atmosphere. If you are lucky you can see the turtles early morning.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

➕ An unforgettable stay. The location is unbeatable, cabanas right on the beach in the middle of the best restaurants and boutiques. Free breakfast brought to you every morning and free bikes to roam amazing Tulum. Highly recommend for an unforgettable vacation. Fabio is a host on another level. Never lets you go without. Wouldn’t stay anywhere else in Tulum again.

Date of stay: August 2018
3  Thank Jarrod B
Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

We were so happy with our stay in Playa Xcanan! It is in the PERFECT location on the beach. Beautiful palm trees and clear turquoise water. Even with some seaweed, the beach here was better than anywhere else! Fabio and his staff were incredible. He was so hospitable and accommodating to our needs. We loved the breakfast right outside our cabana each morning. When we come back to Tulum we will definitely stay at Playa Xcanan. And we recommend it to all of our friends and family.

Date of stay: April 2018