“Heaven”

Animamente
Ranked #1 of 23 Spas & Wellness in Tulum
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Our healing center/spa is dedicated to help human body to restore it self reconnecting with the energy of the soul and universe. Marco, owner and manager of this little space of beauty, is a certified master in Ayurveda medicine and massage; he will attend you with his precious healing energy helping you to remove ancient memories, trauma or stucked energy with the bioenergetic massage. This kind of massage is offer just by him and by him has been created. It is a specific massage technique in wich Ayurveda philosophy meet the Hawaiian lomi lomi massage. Animamente at the moment is open just under appointment,
Victoria, BC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Heaven”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Marco is a true healer! I have had hundreds of massages over the years - probably close to 1000! - and his bodywork is truly singular.

marcomarto, Manager at Animamente, responded to this review, September 29, 2013
A few words that makes me happy.
Thanks for your beautiful review!
Hope to see you again

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Don't miss out on Marco!”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Marco has an amazing touch - if you are in Tulum, don't miss the opportunity to see him. It ISN'T just a massage, it is an EXPERIENCE. Marco is involved, intuitive and impressive. When I was in Tulum, my group fought each other for the opportunity to schedule a second and third massage with Marco, and we were only there for 7 days!

Dear Marla,
thanks for your review.
I try always to satisfy everybody and give them all the time needed and of course, sometime 7 days are not enough :)
Hugs
Marco
New York City, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“One of the most amazing massages I've ever had!!”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

I love massages and try to get them often, but this is not your average massage. Marco is pure magic. I scheduled a session with him while at a yoga retreat in Tulum based on a friend's recommendation and immediately scheduled a second session with him after. It was incredible. I felt transformed after. Words can't describe the experience, just do it! I can't wait to go back.

Visited March 2013
marcomarto, Owner at Animamente, responded to this review, September 29, 2013
Hi Maya! Thank you for your review.
Always available to make you feel "transformed" when you come to Tulum!
Hugs.
Halifax, Canada
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Amazing healing touch”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

When I went for my first massage I was impressed with Marco's professional approach. He asked a number of questions and clearly listened to my responses and then asked deeper questions...the kind that get you to open up in a safe place he creates. Everyone endures things that they must work through and move on from. His massage and therapy helped me so much. You can't expect him to fix everything for you but he sure can help. He helped so much with my energy flow and I can't believe how much genuine care he takes during the massage. I like that he massages your face too. I often feel like I wear a mask to hide some inner pain. This part of the massage makes you feel like you can let down your guard and trust. The same thing with the hand and arm massage. He is so professional and respectful. I had three massages when I was there. I just can't get over what a gentle kind spirit he is and he cares so much about what he does and the people he helps.
Bless you Marco you are truly a gift. Thank you for reminding me there is a candle burning I remember that when times get tough.

marcomarto, Owner at Animamente, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Thank you for your beautiful review. You left me without words!
Hope to see you again
Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Total Bliss!!!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

From far, this is the BEST massage I've ever received!!!
I'm a swedish massage technician and I received a lot of massage in my life.
I don't really have words that can translate...
this was such a beautiful experience...
With Marco, I received a very professionnal, profound, healing, sensual massage.
I felt secure and respected.
It was a deep journey within myself where I could meet with my trueself and let me moved by unconditionnal love.
very powerful!
It definitly makes you want to come back to Tulum!!!

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Marie-CLaude888
marcomarto, Owner at Animamente, responded to this review, September 29, 2013
Dear MC, thank for your beautiful words, most appreciated cause they come from another therapist! And i'm happy to know that i helped you to open your heart more... feeling unconditional love.
Hugs