“Top cafe, music, food is excellent”

Restaurante Curandero
Ranked #276 of 413 Restaurants in Tulum
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Small music cafe on Tulum main street/thoroughfare. Very friendly staff if you don't feel like going all spanish. Always some music going on, not intrusive at all, but entirely enjoyable. Small bands, musicians playing/jamming/teaching. Nice watching the process of the very gifted doing a job for those who struggle a bit. The food is easily top in its class. Sort of raw food, ecological, healthy, tasty and leaves you with a feeling of eating just right, just enough. A must visit for lunch if you're in Tulum.

3  Thank Likmi B

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Just popped in here for a coffee and some wifi. The staff are really nice, super prompt and our coffees came out really quickly. Jack Johnson playing in the background, really very chilled. Our coffees were delicious! They came with cinnamon sugar crystals in these gorgeous hand crafted pottery mugs. Great vibe and I'd recommend them to everyone. Prices were reasonable - $15 pesos for a coffee and the lunch/dinner coffees looked amazing. We will definately come again.

1  Thank Abby M
Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

just wonderful. a loveable place with excellent food. atmosphere.style.service.everything just loveable.

1  Thank Diana M
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I was lured in by the groovy music and stayed b/c of the healthy-yummy promises on the menu + wifi.

I ordered yogurt with fruit + granola and coffee. The yogurt: locally-made, delicious, fresh and smooth. The fruit: super fresh, great variety and in very generous proportions. The granola: made here and tasty.

I like that they brought me the yogurt and honey to add in whatever proportions I wanted (I don’t like super sweet & I’ve had some not-so-great experiences with too much sweetener at other places). Ditto with the cafe de olla—he brought the soy milk and unprocessed sugar (sweet!) for me to add to my liking.

Only thing I didn't dig were the pesky flies which they can't do much about with the open air plan. The breeze was lovely. I’d happily come back!

1  Thank ShawnTommm
Reviewed May 22, 2013

This restaurant is amazing. Beautiful food and even better service. So surprised to find a little healthy organic place in Mexico, let alone tulum and it was beautiful. Delicious fresh food. If you are in tulum you MUST go here. Xxo

2  Thank Emily M