“Amazing fish tacos!”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Bar, Grill
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Bar Adelita has the best fish tacos and guacamole I have ever tasted! The owner catches its fish right out of the ocean (I have seen the boat come in myself!) so it doesn't get much better than that! The location is amazing and the hammocks and relaxed tunes make you feel like you're in paradise! I would definitely come back to Bar Adelita on my next trip to Mexico!

There are newer reviews for Bar Adelita

Reviewed October 25, 2013

What an awesome place! Beautiful white sandy beach, just yards from the clear turquoise ocean with unending views of peace and tranquility. The coconut shrimp with mango salsa was so fresh and delicious. My daughters also raved about their food. We also had coconut water served in fresh coconuts....so healthy and delicious. My favorite place in all of Tulum, not only for the excellent food, but also the environment....so beautiful! I feel like I could spend a lifetime there and be happy! If you visit Tulum, be sure to include Bar Adelita on your places to visit.

1  Thank Joleen762013
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

We went twice with friends on a day trip Playa Del Carmen. we had two "tween" girls with us. They LOVED the fresh quacamole, fresh lobster, and Ceviche. That was my daughter's first time she would eat quacamole. We had grilled chicken quesadillas in am incredible garlic sauce. So delicious!!! The mojitos were superb and my daughter and her friend loved drinking fresh coconut milk from the coconut and then having it opened by a machete so they could eat the coconut. Amazing place. The music and the whole vibe made it a place I will always want to return to. FYI: I love the swing benches at the bar! Thank you!

Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I spent the day on the public beach. We stopped here and had great grilled cactus and grilled fish tacos. The blue corn? tortillas were a really nice touch- the tortilla didn't fall apart when we ate the tacos. I would definitely return!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

It doesn't get better than this! White sandy beach with epic views of the ocean and the food and drinks are amazing! My mother had the coconut shrimp and it was seriously the best we've ever tasted. We also had a salad with fresh fruit and a sesame, mustard vinaigrette and it was delicious! The mojitos were one of my favorites ever! All fresh ingredients and the staff is really friendly. I've never been to a bar where you can sit and swing under a palapa while sipping a cocktail! A-MAZING! I highly recommend Adelitas!