“Relaxing bar, fresh delicious food, powdery beach sand, palm trees, feet away from the the pristine turquoise waters of Tulum.”
Review of Bar Adelita - CLOSED

Bar Adelita
Cuisines: Caribbean, Bar, Grill
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
San diego
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

We went twice with friends on a day trip Playa Del Carmen. we had two "tween" girls with us. They LOVED the fresh quacamole, fresh lobster, and Ceviche. That was my daughter's first time she would eat quacamole. We had grilled chicken quesadillas in am incredible garlic sauce. So delicious!!! The mojitos were superb and my daughter and her friend loved drinking fresh coconut milk from the coconut and then having it opened by a machete so they could eat the coconut. Amazing place. The music and the whole vibe made it a place I will always want to return to. FYI: I love the swing benches at the bar! Thank you!

Denver, Colorado
“Great tacos on the beach”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I spent the day on the public beach. We stopped here and had great grilled cactus and grilled fish tacos. The blue corn? tortillas were a really nice touch- the tortilla didn't fall apart when we ate the tacos. I would definitely return!

Sparks, Nevada, United States
“Most amazing food, cocktails and views!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

It doesn't get better than this! White sandy beach with epic views of the ocean and the food and drinks are amazing! My mother had the coconut shrimp and it was seriously the best we've ever tasted. We also had a salad with fresh fruit and a sesame, mustard vinaigrette and it was delicious! The mojitos were one of my favorites ever! All fresh ingredients and the staff is really friendly. I've never been to a bar where you can sit and swing under a palapa while sipping a cocktail! A-MAZING! I highly recommend Adelitas!

Austin
“Great beach bar and restaurant on wonderful beach!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

After visiting the Tulum Ruins we were looking for a spot to catch a cool drink and some lunch. Bar Adelita was the perfect place down a short road with lots of parking. Isabella was very friendly and suggested several items. The house mojito was blueberry and quite refreshing. The red ceviche was fresh and tasty. Music, .location on the very deep beach and lots of fun folks to look at. Will go back soon!

• Visited October 2013
“They're the best in Tulum!!!😃😃 #1”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I think the best beach bar in this area!!! Awesome food, fiendly staff, amazing location!!! What else do you need ? All you need is LOVE & ADELITA COCKTAILS!!!

• Visited September 2013