“All Around Awesome”

Tulum Sailing Vientos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Fabian was really easy to communicate with by email or phone while planning our day trip. He has a beautiful catamaran that sails fast and quiet through the stunning Carribean waters. He can tailor the trip to offer snorkling, secluded beaches, and more based on weather conditions - just ask him. We sailed several hours into Sian Kaan, stopped a few times to beachcomb and relax. Bring a drybag and plenty of sunscreen (we wished we had light pants for sun protection), a snack or cooler. This is a stunning day trip with a great captain - perfect for nature lovers who prefer wild ocean and beaches.

1  Thank jenniferjr

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Wonderful sailing off the coast of Tulum. I never treat myself to excursions when vacation but this was worth it. Intimate sailing experience with a wonderful host. Very special, don't miss out!

I got a friend from yoga class to join me it glorious, the water was warm, we got to see the lagoon and pack a picnic lunch Fabion is very accommodating and willing to make sure you have a great time.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Sailing w/ Tulum Sailing Vientos was THE highlight of my trip to Tulum. We chartered Fabian's Beach Catamaran for an afternoon sail and snorkel dive. He was on time, super friendly and very professional. His boat is very well maintained and he is an excellent sailor. Seeing the Tulum Mayan ruins from the water was incredible. Also went for sunset / twilight sail on another day. Fabian is a great skipper and guide and I wish I was still there. Five Stars! Everyone should do this when they are in Tulum.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Fabian's trip is easily the highlight of our week. not only is he an accomplished sailor, he is likeable and accommodating. his stories and laughter will have us looking him up for a future sail. i was flattered to know that we both share a background in land surveying and cartography

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Every winter we escape the cold north and head to our favorite get-away, Mexico! Each trip we find something new and cool. This year, VIENTOS!!! Wow, Fabian is the ultimate host on the high sea. He will customize a trip to your liking and you will be telling your friends about it for a long, long time. Everyone else has already posted what the experience is like, so I'll just add that you'd be crazy to miss this opportunity of a life time. It doesn't get any better, kids. BOOK IT and HOOK IT with the "Caballero del Mar"!