“nothing better”

Ipswich, Massachusetts, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“nothing better”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014

Wonderful sailing off the coast of Tulum. I never treat myself to excursions when vacation but this was worth it. Intimate sailing experience with a wonderful host. Very special, don't miss out!

I got a friend from yoga class to join me it glorious, the water was warm, we got to see the lagoon and pack a picnic lunch Fabion is very accommodating and willing to make sure you have a great time.

Visited March 2014

Half Moon Bay, California
“Five Stars for Tulum Sailing Vientos!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

Sailing w/ Tulum Sailing Vientos was THE highlight of my trip to Tulum. We chartered Fabian's Beach Catamaran for an afternoon sail and snorkel dive. He was on time, super friendly and very professional. His boat is very well maintained and he is an excellent sailor. Seeing the Tulum Mayan ruins from the water was incredible. Also went for sunset / twilight sail on another day. Fabian is a great skipper and guide and I wish I was still there. Five Stars! Everyone should do this when they are in Tulum.

Baltimore, Maryland
“mid day sail through Si'an Ka'an”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

Fabian's trip is easily the highlight of our week. not only is he an accomplished sailor, he is likeable and accommodating. his stories and laughter will have us looking him up for a future sail. i was flattered to know that we both share a background in land surveying and cartography

Visited March 2014
Pie Town, NM
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Bucket list adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

Every winter we escape the cold north and head to our favorite get-away, Mexico! Each trip we find something new and cool. This year, VIENTOS!!! Wow, Fabian is the ultimate host on the high sea. He will customize a trip to your liking and you will be telling your friends about it for a long, long time. Everyone else has already posted what the experience is like, so I'll just add that you'd be crazy to miss this opportunity of a life time. It doesn't get any better, kids. BOOK IT and HOOK IT with the "Caballero del Mar"!

San Francisco, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fabian is a great Captain!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

As far as i can tell, Tulum is a perfect spot for catamaran sailing (plenty of wind, warm, and also unbelievably picturesque!) and you can't go wrong being on the water with Fabian. He took us south along the coast for about 20 miles and we only saw a handful of boats all day. He first dropped us in the water for some snorkeling and then found us a gorgeous, deserted beach for a picnic...where my girlfriend and I got engaged! He really was wonderful - combining obvious competence controlling his comfortable catamaran with being a charming, likeable guy. Thank you Fabian!!