“still out favorite”

$180.00*
Angelita and Casa Cenotes Diving Tour from Playa del Carmen
Ranked #11 of 87 things to do in Tulum
More attraction details
Owner description: Boat trips point, fishing, snorkel in the reef, we offer dives for beginers and certified people.
Reviewed August 30, 2013

again...nothing fancy..great location..food and drink right on the beach at Tankah bay...snorkel right off the beach walk 20 feet to a cold beer. excellent.

1  Thank atlbeme
There are newer reviews for Casa Cenote

Reviewed August 22, 2013

My family and I earned our certification in part through the "confined dive" experience at this cenote. The caretakers are friendly. The water is amazingly clear and the correct depth for beginner scuba divers. After learning our skills, we scubaed deeper into the cenote and saw very interesting fish and rock formations.

1  Thank Richard T
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Sure this is okay if you are diving but if not I think there are much better ones to visit. I personally think the ones in caves are much more impressive. This is all in the open and was a long way from impressing me, in fact I didn't even bother to take a photo and I am a keen snapper. I didn't go but apparently the 2-eyes one is a much better visit....

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We went diving to this cenote, and it was sure an amazing experience. The visibility is amazing and its a mix of fresh and salt water so keeping your eyes open is no problem. This is a beautiful place to go snorkeling, but keep in mind that this is a cenote, so the water temperature are not as in the sea.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

The cenote has cool, clear water, a few fish, underground caves and mangrove all around. It is quite peaceful if you get there early. By 10am, it was over run with tourists and kids splashing around and yelling. Makes you wonder how long the cenotes are going to remain pristine and able to support wildlife.