“Great Family Fun”

$180.00*
Angelita and Casa Cenotes Diving Tour from Playa del Carmen
Ranked #11 of 87 things to do in Tulum
More attraction details
Owner description: Boat trips point, fishing, snorkel in the reef, we offer dives for beginers and certified people.
Reviewed July 7, 2013

The cenote was great fun. Cost is minimal. We stayed in a villa on the same road so we went here several times during our stay the last week of May 2013. We would snorkel and also rent kayaks. Others would scuba right below us. Water is very clear and there is beautiful jungle all around. Across the street at Casa Cenote they make great margaritas.

1  Thank Kraft68
There are newer reviews for Casa Cenote

Reviewed July 4, 2013

The cenote in Tankah is named Cenote Manati(Manatee). The restaurant/bar/hotel/mini-store on the beach is CASA CENOTE. It has been opened for 25 years. They serve excellent food, lots of fish dishes and tacos etc. The BEST margaritas on the coast. Try to prove me wrong...
Every trip I go there for a superview, super meal and relaxed beach time. The hotel is a secret. 8 rooms, with 4 upstairs suites in progress. Pool. Kayak. Dive shop on site. We had a ball and will return. Especially for the Sunday Texas BBQ.

4  Thank C H E
Reviewed July 3, 2013

! WARNING - THEFT !

In April 2013 we went to Casa cenote (also called Cenote manatee) and while exploring the cenote, our rented car got its trunk forced and all our baggages stolen. This took place in the afternoon and our car was parked about 30 foots from the "ticket boot" (small hut with 2 guys chilling)

We consider it very likely that we were observed as we did put all our stuff in the trunk right before going in the water. While we cannot be sure if the cenote personnel are involved or not, the situation is suspect at the very least (2 guys when entering the water, 1 when we got out...) and I recommend travellers to take extra care if visiting this cenote.

The cenote itself is interesting, more like sheltered snorkel than an actual cenote, After viewing many inland cenotes, this is a refreshing stop that is different, but would not be my first choice if I had only one cenote to see during my trip.

3  Thank Quebec_Guam
Reviewed July 2, 2013

my first time swimming in a cenote and at first I was a little daunted by swimming in the cave jus due to general fear of clausophobia but once I was in I completely forgot about the fear as I was in such awe of the beauty of the place.

1  Thank victoria c
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We started coming to casa cenote years ago. It used to be a great little place to cool off and then grab a bite at the restaurant across the street. In the last several years (as with everything along the coast) someone wanted to make a buck off the water hole and put up a palapa to charge entry and rent canoes, snorkels, etc. They surrounded the whole thing with rusty barbed wire. It was great when you could just jump in from the side of the road but has lost its appeal.

6  Thank stslc