“Great diving business”

Adelaide, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great diving business”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Friendly staff. Multiple languages spoken. AMAZING dive locations. reasonable equipment. No complaints. Had a great experience. When in Tulum, dive with these guys.

• Czech first
Galveston
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Good Dive”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Dive and equipment were good. Guide was helpful and made sure we were comfortable and safe on our 1st cavern dive. Make sure you bring USD for payment as they gouged me on the exchange rate into Pesos.

1 Thank jo00
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best part of my trip”
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

I absolutely loved going with Easy Chango to learn diving! They helped me and were very accommodating. All the instructors were a lot of fun and we all had a great time.

Lucas is a kick to hang out with! I highly recommend both Kenneth and Thomas as dive instructors. They were both great people, very funny, and explained everything very well.

Want to come back soon!

Mexico City, Mexico
“Amazing service”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Lukas, Kenny, Tommy and Ali made my trip an awesome one. They set the bar really high. They are not only experienced instructors, but also very friendly. I enjoyed my dives and the time chilling with them and other divers at the centre.

Utila, Islas de la Bahia, Honduras
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best dive shop in the Yucatan!!!”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I have been coming to Easy Chango for years for all of my cave diving needs and have never been let down! Tomi took me for my first ever cavern dive, then a year later Lukas helped me to make sure my cave course went smoothly. Now every time I am in the region they greet me with open arms and set me up so I can do some caving!!! I cannot recommend this shop enough. They're friendly, professional, just the right amount of relaxed... the perfect combination for a dive shop. If you're in the area this is the shop to dive with... Easy Chango! Super Chingon!

Visited September 2013