“Delicious and chic!”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Mexican food, but I needed a break. We asked the front desk where to get some pizza, not expecting much. Holy cow! Get the pizza diabola (I added pineapple)... so good!

In to of the delicious food, it's got a really great vibe. Great place overall!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Perfect for lunch on Tulum beach. I only went here once (last day in Tulum), but this was by far the best pizza I had in Mexico!

Reviewed March 26, 2014

They have the best smoothies I've ever tried (I recommend the one with mint and the one with cilantro), also great oven pizzas and salads

Reviewed March 13, 2014

We stayed at Coco Tulum in early March, and had one dinner and two lunches at Juanita Diavola. All the food was delicious, and seemed to be much better priced than nearby restaurants. Our waiter was excellent, and the setting is beautiful both day and night. We were really glad to have such a good restaurant be part of our hotel. Would go back in a second!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I've lost count of the number of times I have been to Juanita's because I've never been disappointed....well, except that they say (but don't always do) that they don't make pizzas until 2pm--which seems kinda late. My husband is lactose intolerant, and they are always willing to make him a specialised pizza (a vegetarian pizza with no cheese, but with pepperoni and chicken added to it--he's a fat person in a skinny man's body). I've tried almost all of their pizzas by now and would recommend them all. They also have amazing lasagna, a great salmon carpaccio, wonderful salads, and really tasty empanadas. The portions are all big and worth the price.