“AMAZING EXPERIENCE: The best part of our trip! ”

Agua Clara Diving Tulum
Book In Advance
More Info
$132.00*
and up
Discover Scuba Diving in Tulum
More attraction details
Owner description: Agua Clara Project was founded by local divers who are concerned about the best way of sharing the exceptional natural environment of the area with visitors from around the world. It comprises a group of passionate local ecotourism experts who have the mission of exploring, photographing and transmitting their admiration by using innovating and sustainable activities. Ecotourism is not only a low-impact activity regarding the environment, but also an activity that can have a high impact on the individuals that have the privilege of visiting these places. We design personalized tours aimed mainly at providing an unforgettable experience and passing on information about our ecosystems. Once you appreciate nature, you can start caring about it...
Reviewed January 2, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I enrolled in the 3-day Open Water PADI course with Agua Clara. I previously had a scaring experience taking a scuba discovery adventure in Hawaii which put me off to the idea of scuba diving for a few years. Agua Clara helped make my experience seamless and comfortable - I felt prepared to use all the equipment and well-equipped to handle emergency situations. It was also unique and authentic to practice in cenotes rather than a hotel pool (which is how it is done in most scuba courses).

Above all, we had a fantastic instructor, Rafael, who was incredibly caring, patient and fun! He was an exceptional teacher both didactically and technically. He was truly a pro! Thank you for the experience; we look forward to the adventures ahead!

All reviews
"padi open water certification"
in 7 reviews
"private tour"
in 8 reviews
"snorkel tour"

Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

Amazing little dive shop ran by a small, very nice and accommodating crew. There were 4 of us total: 2 brand new divers, 1 diver with a previous dive, and a PADI diver.

Guy was our instructor and he was amazing. He was able to effectively teach everyone what they needed, while understanding everyone's needs well enough that everyone was satisfied and happy with the 2 dive experience. Would fully recommend to anyone.

Thank johnny804 .
Reviewed December 26, 2017

Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

I had a wonderful time doing the PADI Open Water Course with my instructor Guy. He was very helpful and knowledgable. I always felt completly safe during the dives. It was an awesome experience and I would absolutely recommend Agua Clara Diving.