“Jose is simply magic”

$132.00*
and up
Discover Scuba Diving in Tulum
More attraction details
Owner description: Agua Clara Project was founded by local divers who are concerned about the best way of sharing the exceptional natural environment of the area with visitors from around the world. It comprises a group of passionate local ecotourism experts who have the mission of exploring, photographing and transmitting their admiration by using innovating and sustainable activities. Ecotourism is not only a low-impact activity regarding the environment, but also an activity that can have a high impact on the individuals that have the privilege of visiting these places. We design personalized tours aimed mainly at providing an unforgettable experience and passing on information about our ecosystems. Once you appreciate nature, you can start caring about it...
Reviewed July 8, 2017

I've been to Tulum many times over the years and this year I brought my teenage son. I'd done tours with Agua Clara before, all wonderful. But our last tour with Jose to go explore Sian Ka'an and Muyil ruins was beyond wonderful. He is an incredible guide and has passion in what he teaches.
I'll be forever thankful for meeting him.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
All reviews
"padi open water certification"
in 7 reviews
"private tour"
in 8 reviews
"snorkel tour"

Reviewed July 3, 2017

World class service!! A must for any experienced diver looking for professional dive masters and diving tours. Noe and Guy ( Dive masters ) exceded our expectations on the tours they took us. Excellent price for the quality of service. Highly recommended and super friendly staff!

Reviewed July 3, 2017

I did the Advanced course with Oscar Tomola and he was great. I guess this review is for him since we spent 2 days together, out of the dive center, diving and checking knowledge. He made me feel comfortable even when night diving for the first time. Thank you Oscar, it was great meeting you and having you as my instructor!!

Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

I went there with my 13 year old son for his second dive. The instructor Guy was very friendly and professional. The divine included the Manati Cenote that was outstanding and after that an open sea dive to a great coral reef. We saw marine turtles and many other species. The owner Eyal and Noe were always very helpful and with an excellent attitude at every moment. Five star recommendation

See more reviews
Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

This was the highlight of our trip! We reached out to Agua Clara to see if they could give us a personalized tour to fit our needs and they went above and beyond with it! As a professional photographer I wanted to be able to capture different things like : cenotes ( under water caves ) , wildlife and beautiful scenery and I was able to see it all. Our guide Erica was the sweetest and funniest! She knew so much about tulum and shared a lot of interesting facts about this beautiful place with us. If you are interested in a tour that will make you feel like you're in an Indiana Jones adventure these are the guys for you!