“10/10 experience. A must do in Tulum”

Agua Clara Diving Tulum
Book In Advance
More Info
$132.00*
and up
Discover Scuba Diving in Tulum
More attraction details
Owner description: Agua Clara Project was founded by local divers who are concerned about the best way of sharing the exceptional natural environment of the area with visitors from around the world. It comprises a group of passionate local ecotourism experts who have the mission of exploring, photographing and transmitting their admiration by using innovating and sustainable activities. Ecotourism is not only a low-impact activity regarding the environment, but also an activity that can have a high impact on the individuals that have the privilege of visiting these places. We design personalized tours aimed mainly at providing an unforgettable experience and passing on information about our ecosystems. Once you appreciate nature, you can start caring about it...
Reviewed May 25, 2016

I was in tulum on holiday for only one week so decided to do a one day diving trip. I wanted to dive in a cenote and the sea, so Noé at Agua Clara organized this for me. I then decided the best idea was to do my PADI OPEN WATERS course, as this is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen and the price was reasonable. We did 3 days (2 in different cenotes and one whole day diving in the sea). The attention was great and Noé is a great instructor. It was the highlight of my trip and I'm really happy i decided to do the PADI course (for the written exam I read the book a couple of afternoons, and that was enough). Don't hesitate to dive with Agua Clara!! I will surely be back :)

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
All reviews
"padi open water certification"
in 7 reviews
"private tour"
in 8 reviews
"snorkel tour"

Reviewed May 17, 2016

From when we arrived at their location and she extended her arm to say HELLO, Mercedes, our guide was AMAZING. She was very knowledgeable and super NICE person overall. The tour was unparalleled to anything I have ever experienced. Highly recommended.

Reviewed May 11, 2016

I had four dives over two days with Agua Clara Diving and everything exceeded my expectations. They were very receptive to my request to dive in a variety of cenotes (regular cavern/stalactite/stalagmite ones as well as a halocline dive) . I will definitely return to do another dive with them in the future.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed May 5, 2016

The choice of snorkelling centres in Tulum can be very confusing during research, but I am thrilled that this came recommended through a contact.
Mika was fabulous in planning our itinerary for the day based on our interest, and we did a private tour of exploring 4 ecosystems. Luca, our guide for the day, was outstanding. He managed each of our experience beautifully, shared a lot about the ecosystems, guided me in the waters safely, especially in the cave, and recommended that we choose floating over kayaking at Sian Kaan, which was a great call.
The underwater life in each of these ecosystems is so varied, and I spent time observing the different organisms in their habitat and learnt so much. We are really thankful to the Aguaclara team, and a special thanks to Luca for taking such good care of us.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 28, 2016

I did my open water course with agua clara diving tulum and had a great experience. The instructor was cool and also had a lot of advice to offer about other attractions, food, and nightlife in addition to all the diving knowledge. I enjoyed dives in some really nice cenotes, which was quite a different experience from diving in the sea. It was all a very chill and laid back diving experience that I really enjoyed and would recommend!