“Awesome!!!”

$120.00*
and up
Snorkeling Adventure Tour in Three Ecosystems
More attraction details
Owner description: Agua Clara Project was founded by local divers who are concerned about the best way of sharing the exceptional natural environment of the area with visitors from around the world. It comprises a group of passionate local ecotourism experts who have the mission of exploring, photographing and transmitting their admiration by using innovating and sustainable activities. Ecotourism is not only a low-impact activity regarding the environment, but also an activity that can have a high impact on the individuals that have the privilege of visiting these places. We design personalized tours aimed mainly at providing an unforgettable experience and passing on information about our ecosystems. Once you appreciate nature, you can start caring about it...
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Awesome!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

Wow! My wife and I are in Tulum in our first ever trip to Mexico. We are here for 6 days and this snorkel trip is the only thing we planned to do beside vegetate on the beautiful Tulum beach. My wife was originally hesitant to do any tours because this is supposed to be a relaxing trip with no schedule or agendas. However, we're both very glad we decided to go on this snorkel trip! Eyal, our guide, was great! He took us to two beautiful cenotes and a gorgeous beach where we swam with sea turtles! The cenotes were amazing! The pics on the website simply do not do the experience justice! Eyal packed a great, healthy lunch which we ate in the jungle before we went down into the "underworld" of a lesser known cenote. This was an amazing experience. Eyal was great, the snorkel locations were great, and the price was great. Do yourself a favor and book an excursion with this company. They have several different types of trips. We only did the snorkel, but we plan on coming back to Tulum and taking the Discovery Scuba class with Aguaclara. Two big thumbs up!!!

Derek

Visited May 2013

• Hebrew first
Malmö, Skåne Län, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“On the reef at Tulum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

It did my first ever (discovery) dive with Agua Clara Diving this January, and I couldn't have had a more expert & patient guide in Eyal. After the introduction and instructions, we went out for a few dives on the reef. It took me a bit getting used to the breathing under water thing, but Eyal was wonderfully patient. After that, there was no stopping me. We saw sting-rays, lion fish, lobster, it was spectacular! The water was amazingly clear, and we had two bottles at our disposal each. Eyal also has an underwater camera thanks to which I have great memories.
Back in Sweden now I have started my PADI open water and am definitely heading back there as soon as I can! Maybe try the Cenotes then :-)

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Axel S
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Snorkeling Day Out!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

My friend and I just got back from holiday in Mexico- whilst we were in Tulum, we took a day tour with Agua Clara. It was a really good trip, we snorkelled in different enviornements including the sea, fresh water rivers and cenotes. (A cenote- is an underwater cave with lots of stalictights and stalicmites - impressive!) We also saw an eel and a barracuda. It was really interesting for us because the guide explained the background behind the eco systems.

We had a some yummy mexican flavoured nuts and fruit for lunch. Then after we finished we went for Tacos, Eyal took us to the best taco place in town and we sampled the best el pastor!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Becca3186
Tulum
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing dives!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

I took a reef dive and a dive in Casa Cenote (a cenote connected to the ocean and surrounded by mangrove) with Eyal, who was very attentive and made me feel very comfortable, especially during the dive in the cenote, which was a new diving environment for me. I was lucky to choose a sunny day with perfect diving conditions (amazing visibility) and was rewarded with sitings of a moray eel and two spotted eagle rays: magnificent! In the cenote, which had crystalline water, Eyal guided me among the roots of the mangrove and pointed out several tarpoons and many crabs, among other creatures. On the whole, a great diving day in beautiful Tulum with a great guide! Highly recommended!

Visited December 2012