“Try the Juice!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Restaurare
Ranked #15 of 382 Restaurants in Tulum
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Central American, Fusion, Healthy, South American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Author vegan cuisine, supporting local products and farmers, inspired in permaculture and pursuing sustainable development all served with love in tulum's jungle, few steps from the beach.
Stanfordville, New York
“Try the Juice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

We had a quick lunch here on our last day in Tulum. It's tucked into the trees in such a delightful setting! Everything was wonderful - I had homemade pasta with curry and tofu and my friend had tacos. The best part though, was the watermelon, ginger and peppermint juice. It was one of the most delicious things I have ever tasted! Refreshing doesn't even begin to describe it. And I don't think it's something I could ever recreate. It was such a treat. We finished off with a yummy banana cake.

1 Thank trystran

seattle
“Amazing food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

We stopped off here during a bike ride down to the beach and had been looking for this place for 3 days before we finally found it and thank god we did! The food was amazing, even my non-vegan boyfriend loved it! The fresh juices are delicious and the food is very reasonably priced. I can't wait to go back again!

1 Thank meaghan w
Boston, MA
“Perfect place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Food is amazing and not too expensive. Service was absolutely fabulous. Make sure to try one of their juices. The one with papaya and mint blew my mind

1 Thank knutdorker
“Best food in tulum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

Lets start with the fact I am not vegan! But I loved 2 of their dishes more than any of the other restaurants we went to in tulum. The curry is so delicious and the ginger lemon grass is out of this world! I've never had a dish so flavorful! Te restaurant is just tarting so hopefully soon they will have a better set up because we had trouble finding it, they have no sign. Also the bathrooms are a little blah nothing to them. And there is no place to park! Also they have no high chairs so bring your strollers! And you can't go during rain cause there is no roof! But all of that fades away with the taste of their food! I would recommend to anyone and I can't wait to return!

Gainesville, Florida
“Amazing food, amazing vegan pastries and the ambience is magical as well!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

We loved this restaurant. Finding vegetarian and vegan food in Tulum has not been difficult for us but this restaurant is excellent.

We tried several dishes there, including tofu wrappers with rice and sauce, as well as Mayan curry - both were excellent! They do take-out in recycled tofu containers (we were traveling with a baby and a few times had to eat at our cabana), which is a great idea! In restaurant, they serve dishes in clay pots, which was also a great idea. We did not want onion/garlic in our dishes and they made it especially for us, for which we were grateful (and it is usually not a possibility in many other restaurants).

We also tried banana cake as well as the chocolate cupcake and both were just fantastic, so tasty and cruelty-free.

Even our baby loved this restaurant and the dishes served there, especially the desserts!

Now, I hope they will have a cookbook with their recipes for sale at some point!