“Incredible diving”

Diving Cenotes Tulum
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Best Service Is Our Philosophy, Talk To Us And You Will See Straightway. From Discovery Scuba Diving To Cave Diving Course. We Dive All Of The Cenotes Around Tulum And We Will Recommend You The Right Time To Avoid The Crowd, Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Fantastic, friendly and super professional, I hope you go far Paolo, the world needs more dive instructors like you. Cheers. Oh and diving was out of this world, I did the pit and dos ojos, ditto on what the other reviews say.

All reviews
"an incredible experience"
"dive shop"
"an adventure"

Reviewed February 26, 2014

This is a home office Dive shop. Don't go here if you want the street side shop in downtown and the 20 person speedboat. Call Diving Cenotes Tulum for a personal diving experience. Going with Diving Cenotes Tulum is like going to Disney World during Extra Magic Hour dates. But you don't have to stay at the Swan or Dolphin to get in. You will know what I mean once you come out of your first dive. If you are picky about your equipment, bring your own, as much of your own as you can, outside of the tank and BCD.

I've had quite a few dive masters and instructors. This guy is legit, does not lose his patience. He will calmly explain everything to you and if you ask will explain it again. Plus, he will take you to the most amazing lunch spots in Tulum after your dive if you ask. I'll plan to get my AOD with him next year.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

If you want to experience the cenotes the best way possible, choose Diving Cenotes Tulum!

Paolo is fun, relaxed, priorities safety and quality. You will always be first on spot (which is SO much worth) and he will always make sure you enjoy. I hadn´t been diving for 4 years, I was a wreck but did a refresh dive with Paolo. Even though I didn´t feel "good enough" he encouraged me and was positively sure I could make it. Which I did! Can´t thank him enough for not giving up on me and for his patience, and for the AMAZING dives at Dos Ojos. I will definitely come back to do more cenotes and I will definitely choose Paolo again. No doubt!

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Paolo is a passionate diver, obsessed by making your experience the best possible. I dived Dos Ojos, Carwash, Pet Cemetery, Angelita, Dreamgate and THE PIT and he arranged the dives in a way that it just got better dive after dive to reach an absolute climax with this miraculous place that is The Pit, making each trip fun, interesting and entertaining. The only thing I can say is, when he tells you what you're going to see goes beyond your imagination, it's an understatement. He's the best guide I've ever had for sure.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

I dove Dos Ojos with Rodrigo in January. I found Paolo's information through trip advisor, with good reviews I knew I could trust them. I was not disappointed. I arrived early ( before gates were even open) and Rodrigo met me to be the first ones there. We had the whole place to ourselves and that was awesome. I was diving alone and a little nervous but I was made to feel comfortable and Rodrigo helped me with my equipment and ensured I was aware of all the safety concerns! What an experience. Diving the cenotes is totally different than anything I have done before, it's a must do! The beauty of the cenotes is incredible - Especially when traveling to Mexico you need to do this.

Make sure you book your dives with these guys. They are professional, laid back & will make you feel comfortable!! Thanks again Rodrigo!