“Best diving ever!”

Diving Cenotes Tulum
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: THE BEST SERVICE IS OUR PHILOSOPHY, TALK TO US AND YOU WILL SEE STRAIGHTWAY. FROM DISCOVERY SCUBA DIVING TO CAVE DIVING COURSE. WE DIVE ALL OF THE CENOTES AROUND TULUM AND WE WILL RECOMMEND YOU THE RIGHT TIME TO AVOID THE CROWD, SATISFACTION GUARANTEED.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best diving ever!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

After 9 years since my last dive, Paolo proved to be an excellent refresher teacher. Kind, professional, to the point and yet casual about it.
In the afternoon we dived Dos Ojos and that is my best diving ever so far. Paolo took all safety precautions, dual tank, extra light battery etc. I felt safe as in a womb :-)
I highly recommend him!

Visited August 2013

“Tops!!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I did my first dive ever with paolo in casa cenote... Felt really comfortable the whole time so decided to do my open water certification with him.
Was amazing and really relaxed... Dived in the cenotes and on the reef!
Would highly recommended booking your diving with paolo, won't be disappointed.

Visited August 2013
Tel Aviv, Israel
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great experience and greate guide”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I dived with Paolo in "The Pit" and "The Pet Cemetery"
We were the first to be on site, and had it all to ourselves, which was well worth it.
Paolo is super professional and experienced
He know these places just like one knows his own apartment

The sites themselves are amazing and unique to Tulum area
If you are comfortable with diving and in the area, I wouldn't miss it.

Visited July 2013
Oslo, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best caveguide in Mexico”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Was diving with Paolo in July this year, excellent experience, been diving a lot in the Cenotes, but never with a guide like Paolo, really professional and a lot of fun. Jorgen, Norway

Visited July 2013
Canterbury, United Kingdom
“Too good for words”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Great guide, memorable dive, highlight of a 3 month trip. Trip was led by an excellent diver who was clearly passionate about what it does. I think he enjoyed it as much as we did.

Visited June 2013