“Too good for words”

Diving Cenotes Tulum
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Best Service Is Our Philosophy, Talk To Us And You Will See Straightway. From Discovery Scuba Diving To Cave Diving Course. We Dive All Of The Cenotes Around Tulum And We Will Recommend You The Right Time To Avoid The Crowd, Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Great guide, memorable dive, highlight of a 3 month trip. Trip was led by an excellent diver who was clearly passionate about what it does. I think he enjoyed it as much as we did.

All reviews
in 17 reviews
"hydrogen"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed July 22, 2013

This was my first fresh-water cave dive, and I absolutely loved it. Highly suggest that every diver give it a chance. The views were clear and amazing.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

The dives I experienced with Paolo were literally the dives of a lifetime! I have never been left speechless by an event but after diving in the cenotes he took me to I found that words would not have sufficed to explain how incredible these natural wonders are!
Not only does diving the cenotes give you an incredible adventure but it also affects you emotionally and spiritually as their beauty and magic leaves you feeling like you have just experienced something holy and unearthly. The cenotes make you fell closer to nature and appreciate the natural world in a different light.
Paolo understands the effect that the cenotes have on a diver and takes you to the best places at the perfect times. The great thing about diving with him is he not only wants you to experience the best dive but also wants to experience the best dive he can for himself. So you know you are in good hands when your dive instructor is seeking the greatest dives all the time! If you happen to be lucky enough to travel to Tulum, Mexico you must dive with Diving Cenotes! It will seriously be the best decision you will ever make!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

The Cenotes are just amazing. It is an adventure just being there but the experience takes on a completely new dimension once you submerge yourself in the caverns and explore the fascinating underground formations with flashlight while you also have to stay focused on your buoyancy and equipment to navigate. This is one of the coolest activities on the Mexican east coast one so many levels.

I went with Divemaster Rodrigo who, besides visiting me at my hostel the night before for a pre-safely, took me through Tulum on his 1500cc chopper. After carefully picking out gear at the Diving Cenotes office, we were joined by Rodrigo’s dog Max as we drove to the Cenotes Dos Ojos.

Safety is the priority for these guys! I felt completely at ease after a thorough briefing and gear check. Everything is double checked and Rodrigo made sure I got to practice my setup skills as well.

The dive itself was spectacular with outer worldly clear waters that will make you dizzy if you are not careful! Constantly Rodrigo had the dive under control and adjusted speed and course to fit. I have only positive thing to say about these guys.

Only, in the afternoon, it is not possible to buy underwater pictures from the designated diver because too few people are in the water. So you can choose between a crowed scene in the morning, and buy some underwater photos, or go in the afternoon, where a lot fewer people are there… You will have the place to yourself.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I booked these guys at the very last minute after a few recommendations...the night before...but Im so glad I could dive with this company. I spoke with Paolo on the phone and we discussed the cenote diving possibilities and my experience. Unlike other dive shops..Paolo wasnt out to make me spend as much as possible and he spoke honestly about what I could do and get best value and best dive experience.
So onto the dive itself....I was picked up at the hostel by Paolo and Rodrigo. I was the only person diving and these guys were so friendly and professional. The dive briefing was excellent...clear and really detailed..Cenote diving is a completely different experience and any anxiety I had was gone after listening to Paolo. The dive itself was spectacular...Dos Ojos was the best dive I have ever done...so unique and amazing. We also dived 'the Pet Cemetery' which Rodrigo led and again it was a great dive led by another really excellent diver.

Dont get me wrong Cenote diving is expensive but it is 100% worth it...a truly unique experience and with Diving Cenotes you have the best possible and most professional team to dive with. Thank you guys for one of the best experiences in my life!!