“Amazing kite-surf experience by profesional instructor. Highly recommended!”

Mexican Caribbean Kitesurf & Paddlesurf
Group Kiteboarding Lesson in Tulum
Ranked #3 of 101 Tours in Tulum
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: KITE & SUP School • Paddleboarding TOURS to cenotes, lagoons and bays • All in beautiful Tulum Mexico "A day in the water is a good day"
Reviewed September 26, 2013

professional experience despite the bad wether conditions, the cours was amazing.
I have never surfed before, so I'm glad I took this kite surf cours in Tulum's beautiful beach.
I would like to note the distractor Mauricio. I have never met a person who is so patient and kind as him. He explained every movement precisely untill i did it perfect.
When the wind drop I found myself paddel boating which was a fun experience as well.
Highly recommended!

MauricioRo, Propietario at Mexican Caribbean Kitesurf & Paddlesurf, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Thank you very much for this great oppinion. It was great meting you. You were very brave for learning to kite on the stormy conditions we had and I liked a lot you attitude always positive. I wish you the best of luck in all your future projects. If you ever come back to Tulum, please send me an email or call me. Best regards.

All reviews
"kite board"
"soliman bay"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed September 2, 2013

My girlfriend and I serendipitously met Maurico while having an afternoon drink at the Ahau and booked the Casa Cenote SUP tour with him. The tour was the highlight of our trip and one of the more amazing nature experiences I have undertaken. Mauricio is everything you would hope for in a tour guide: punctual, courteous, extremely knowledgable about the area and history of Mexico, and very fun. He was a great motivator and certainly made us feel safe while pushing us get out of our comfort zone while exploring the mangroves and swimming through underwater caves. Casa Cenote is an amazing place and a must do for anyone traveling to Tulum. I look forward to getting back to Tulum and booking another tour with Mauricio.

MauricioRo, Propietario at Mexican Caribbean Kitesurf & Paddlesurf, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Thank you very much for this great review.
I enjoy a lot taking you to this trip. You are a great couple and you have a fantastic attitude to life, always positive.
Thank you very much for coming to this trip with me and if you ever come back, please send me an email so I can show you a lit it bit more of the beauty of this area.
I send you a big hug from Tulum.
Best regards.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

I would have to say our trip to Muyil & Casa Cenote was probably the highlight to our trip in Tulum. We met two amazing Aussies and Mauricio provided us with a customized day trip you couldn't put a price on. I have to say Mauricio made the trip and I would recommend anyone going to Tulum to book a day trip with him. He is extremely warm, personable and very knowledgable. After our adventurous day of snorkeling through mangroves and floating down a beautiful river in Muyil, he took us to a local taco joint where I ate probably the best tacos I've ever had (included as part of the day package). We are already planning our next trip back to Tulum and will definitely be doing some sort of activity/day trip through Mexican Caribbean Kitesurf. We also did stand up paddle boarding through Mauricio which was a blast and will be looking into kite surfing next time we are there. THANKS FOR AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!

MauricioRo, Propietario at Mexican Caribbean Kitesurf & Paddlesurf, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Thank you very much for this great review !!! and thank you very much for leting me be part of your group on this trip, the vibe between you was fantastic and I was very happy to be part of it.
You make a great couple, congratulation for that.
If you ever come back to Tulum, please send me an email so I can take you to some other taco place.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

We went on a tour and did paddle boarding with Mauricio from Mexican Caribbean Kitesurf and both experiences were fantastic. It was so lovely to go on a tour in a small group (4) and unlike other tours that we have experienced this one was completely personalized with a relaxed casual vibe. Mauricio was a fantastic guide with awesome local knowledge and he took the time to make it a unique experience for us all where we actually felt like we were going 'off the beaten track' so to speak.
The paddle boarding was excellent and he took the time with us individually to ensure we were comfortable and despite having two left feet he managed to get us all up and boarding with ease and was also a true gentleman!
THANK YOU Mauricio for making our Tulum experience truly unique and special! Charlotte.

Thank you very much for this great review and thank you very much for leting me take you to this tour. The vive between you four was fantastic and I felt part of it so thank you for that.
If you come back to Tulum, please send me an email so we can go for some other tacos.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 24, 2013

If you get the opportunity to do this tour it is well worthwhile! Get a group of 4 or more together and customise it to your group for an even better time. Mauricio, the guide, is amazingly warm, friendly, personable (and nice to look at) and makes the tour a highlight of any trip to Tulum. Thanks again for a fantastic day! The paddle boarding is well worth a go too!

Thank you very much for this great review!! It was great meting you and I enjoy a lot taking a great group like you to this tour. The vibe between you all was fantastic and I felt part of the same vibe, thank you very much for this and since you are coming back, see you soon in Tulum.