“Great time with a great Guide”

Mexican Caribbean Kitesurf & Paddlesurf
Cenote Paddleboarding and Snorkeling in Tulum
Ranked #4 of 123 Tours in Tulum
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: KITE & SUP School • Paddleboarding TOURS to cenotes, lagoons and bays • All in beautiful Tulum Mexico "A day in the water is a good day"
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I had a great experience with Mauricio while staying at Ahau Tulum (incredible hotel). I booked a Cenote tour with Mexican Caribbean Kitesurf at the hotel reception, and met Mauricio prior to the excursion. We talked about activities I might like, and we decided on a stand-up paddle board lesson in the cenote, as well as snorkelling in the cenote and bordering mangroves.

It was all great and then he took me for the best tacos I have ever eaten!

I would do it again in a heart beat.

MauricioRo, Propietario at Mexican Caribbean Kitesurf & Paddlesurf, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Thank you very much for this great review !!! It is great to meet people as positive as you are. I hope to see you again some day in Tulum. If you come back, please send me an email. Best regards.

All reviews
in 375 reviews
"lesson"
in 108 reviews

Reviewed July 18, 2013

If you end up in Tulum and if you have even the slightest sense of adventure, get Mauricio to teach you a kite surfing lesson or take you paddling in a cenote. Take the advice from a NY travel snob.

MauricioRo, Propietario at Mexican Caribbean Kitesurf & Paddlesurf, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2013

Jejejeje,thank you very much for this great review. You are a great client and friend. Next time you come I hope my crampy leg let me do some more cross-fit with you :-) Next time you come the wind will be beter so we can do some more kitesurfing. I send you a big hug and see you soon.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Very nice experience, the river is fabulous and the teacher very kind! U ll have a perfrect moment there!

Thank you very much for this great review. I enjoy a lot taking you to the cenote because you were a very funny and interesting group. I hope to see you again in Tulum soon. Merci !!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We went with a group and it was probably the most amazing experience. Mauricio was such an awesome guide. Down to earth and was not pushy in anyway. He took us to a cenote where we paddle boated, swam in the mangroves, and had time swimming with the fishes. He was nice enough to take us to an awesome taco place that was off the chain! I would highly recommend taking the time to book something with Mauricio. I know I will when I go back to Tulum!

MauricioRo, Propietario at Mexican Caribbean Kitesurf & Paddlesurf, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Thank you very much for this great review. It was great taking you to the cenote and to the taco place. You and all the group were in the best mood all the time and this make me enjoy my work even more. When you come back, please send me an email or call me so we can go for a beer or some other tacos :-)

See more reviews
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My husband and I felt immediately comfortable when we met Mauricio. He was so friendly and has a genuine love for what he does. He took us to Casa Cenote to teach us how to paddle board and was such a great instructor. He didn't push us to do anything we didn't feel safe or expert enough in doing. We had such great conversation about Tulum and its beauty. We enjoyed our lesson so much that we booking a second lesson where we were able to swim and paddle in a beautiful lagoon, which we would never have been able to experience on our own. Thank you to Mauricio for such a memorable experience. We look forward to our next visit!!

Thank you very much for doing this two trips with me, I enjoy a lot your company, you are a fantastic couple. I wish you the best of luck with your new project and if you ever need help from my side, please let me know and I will be very happy to assist you. See you soon :-)