“"The Pit" Cenote with Tulum Scuba”
Review of Tulum Scuba

Tulum Scuba
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a couple of dive instructors passionate about diving and cave diving and we are here to share our knowledge and experience with those who are interested in challenging themselves and discovering new things.we offer cavern and ocean tours, dive packages and courses from open water to divemaster, in addition to technical and overhead environment.
Reviewed December 18, 2012

The Pit, Tulum, Mexico.

Had the IMMENSE privilege to dive this fabulous underwater cathedral again
last week. Twice, in fact. Breathtaking, awe-inspiring. Period. Dove with
Gosia, from TulumScuba. Along with her boyfriend Jeff (Cave Instructor),
they run their own small business. Second time I did business with them. Top-tier Customer service !

2  Thank Pierre C
"mayan history"
"jeff"
in 45 reviews

Reviewed December 8, 2012

If you want to make a perfect education for a open water diver, you have to go to gosia!
She´s so patient, verrry experienced and exactly knows what she´s doing!! learning is a real fun with her as an instructor!
thanks a lot for the great time and hope to see her soon!

2  Thank Magdalena P
Reviewed December 6, 2012

As an experienced diver, I traveled to Tulum to specifically dive the cenotes.

Meeting Gosia and Jeff was a kind-of-a fluke - and, boy, am I glad it happened! Gosia has guided me on some amazing dives , including Dos Ojos and the pit - cenote diving was bloody fantastic and I'm glad I'd had such a good guide! Actually, I enjoyed it so much, I had a bit of a cave diving training sess with Jeff.

The duo are very patient and dedicated instructors/guides, with lots of enthusiasm - I guess that's because they do what they love and they love what they do.

I definitely recommend Gosia and Jeff for their easy-going attitude, helpfulness and safety (probably the most important for those who haven't dived before). They will do their best to get you up to good standard of diving before giving you your qualifications.

I will be going diving with them again when time and money allow.

Hope you guys are well!

2  Thank Koziasty
Reviewed November 2, 2012

we liked the professionalism of our diver instructor and the great knowledge of the area, we are coming back, the Dive Center team in Akumal

1  Thank Dante A
See more reviews
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We took the 4 day PADI open water diver course with Gosia and it was absolutely amazing! The course was really interesting, we learnt such a wide variety of skills in the water and also took the time to learn about these important things in the classroom. Gosia is an amazing teacher, she's the perfect combination between laid back, easy going, well-informed, serious and fun.
I would highly recommend taking a course with Tulum Scuba.

2  Thank Dalal H