La Zebra is a beautiful property in a perfect location. Cabanas are great. But there are too many kids. On the first two nights we were there, there were 7 kids on property under the age of 4. As a couple travelling for romance and quiet so many kids whining and crying made being on the beach not peaceful and meals annoying. Not too mention the crying babies during the night. I wish La Zebra was less kid friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated directly on the beach in a historic former coconut plantation, the family-run La Zebra offers a vibrant and rustic destination among Tulum hotels, where authentic Mexican culture and cuisine infuse every facet of your stay. Escape to an intimate Tulum Mexico hotel best described as stylish and beach-chic, with thatched roofs and colorful hammocks, coco palms swaying in the breeze, and warm Caribbean waters lapping at the shore just a few sandy steps away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Zebra Colibri Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Zebra Hotel, Tulum Hotel Tulum
- La Zebra Beach Cabanas Hotel
- La Zebra Beach Cabanas Resort
- La Zebra Tulum