We absolutely loved staying at a Jungle Cabana at La Zebra Hotel in March 2014.
The accommodation was clean and spacious. The Jungle Cabana is only a few meters away from the restaurant and beach. You have to cross a small road to get there but this is absolutely ok, less then a minute walk.
The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful - a million thanks to Grace who helped wherever she could and made our stay perfect!!
The restaurant is amazing (food and friendliness of the staff).
We really enjoyed our stay in Tulum as we prefer a small hotel and a clean beach. Great day trips from here also, Diving, visiting Maya Ruins, a Tequila Distillery, etc.
Sure there are a lot of lovely hotels in Tulum but we can really recommend La Zebra.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated directly on the beach in a historic former coconut plantation, the family-run La Zebra offers a vibrant and rustic destination among Tulum hotels, where authentic Mexican culture and cuisine infuse every facet of your stay. Escape to an intimate Tulum Mexico hotel best described as stylish and beach-chic, with thatched roofs and colorful hammocks, coco palms swaying in the breeze, and warm Caribbean waters lapping at the shore just a few sandy steps away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, HotelsClick, Hotwire, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your La Zebra Colibri Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Zebra Hotel, Tulum Hotel Tulum
- La Zebra Beach Cabanas Hotel
- La Zebra Beach Cabanas Resort
- La Zebra Tulum