I can not say enough about how great La Zebra Hotel in Tulum, Mexico was. I'll more than likely return to this hotel due to the wonderful time that I had here. What really makes this place special is that it's very quiet and tucked away from the grandiose all inclusive hotels that line the Yucatan Peninsula. Additionally, you don't ever have to leave the hotel. The beach is awesome and a stones throw away from the restaurant and bar. My waiter Santiago (he deserves a raise)had no problem getting me my very reasonably priced Mojitos with fresh sugar cane juice whenever I needed one. The restaurant has an excellent menu for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I suggest Chori Pappa, Fish Tacos, and Chicken Mole. I stayed in jungle cabana #14 which has a nice little pool located out the front door. Be sure to ask for a tower fan, as the ceiling fan provides you no comfort whatsoever (this is literally my only complaint). Again, I can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated directly on the beach in a historic former coconut plantation, the family-run La Zebra offers a vibrant and rustic destination among Tulum hotels, where authentic Mexican culture and cuisine infuse every facet of your stay. Escape to an intimate Tulum Mexico hotel best described as stylish and beach-chic, with thatched roofs and colorful hammocks, coco palms swaying in the breeze, and warm Caribbean waters lapping at the shore just a few sandy steps away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your La Zebra Colibri Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Zebra Hotel, Tulum Hotel Tulum
- La Zebra Beach Cabanas Hotel
- La Zebra Beach Cabanas Resort
- La Zebra Tulum