La Zebra is a paradise!!!! Amazing food and tasty drinks. The beach is perfect and has no rocks or debris that I could feel as I ran out in to the surf. Free WiFi. Santiago is a brilliant waiter and made the place very fun. Hernan is an amazing concierge. They arranged great trips for me and my friends to Chitzen Itza and the local cenotes...Can't say enough about Tulum and La Zebra...right up there with Thai beaches, Langkawi, and anyplace in the Caribbean! The best!!! C
Sleeping to the sounds of the surf and the breezes! Cool people hanging around all of the time!
Check it out!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated directly on the beach in a historic former coconut plantation, the family-run La Zebra offers a vibrant and rustic destination among Tulum hotels, where authentic Mexican culture and cuisine infuse every facet of your stay. Escape to an intimate Tulum Mexico hotel best described as stylish and beach-chic, with thatched roofs and colorful hammocks, coco palms swaying in the breeze, and warm Caribbean waters lapping at the shore just a few sandy steps away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your La Zebra Colibri Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Zebra Hotel, Tulum Hotel Tulum
- La Zebra Beach Cabanas Hotel
- La Zebra Beach Cabanas Resort
- La Zebra Tulum