This reasonably priced hotel is absolutely lovely. We stayed in a lovely jungle cabana which was well-appointed and very comfortable. Be sure to bring a flashlight since the road is very dark.The hotel does not stint on staff or service. Everyone there was extremely helpful and very friendly. The concierge arranged some day trips for us while we lounged on the beach. He even came down to our palapa to let us know how the arrangements were coming.
The food was not exceptional and was a bit over-priced except for the pork pibil (that was excellent) but it sure was convenient and, again, the service was great.
La Zebra is located at the south end of the beach which offers a long stretch of white sand for strolling and finding nearby restaurants/bars for a lovely snack or drink. We would definitely go back to La Zebra.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated directly on the beach in a historic former coconut plantation, the family-run La Zebra offers a vibrant and rustic destination among Tulum hotels, where authentic Mexican culture and cuisine infuse every facet of your stay. Escape to an intimate Tulum Mexico hotel best described as stylish and beach-chic, with thatched roofs and colorful hammocks, coco palms swaying in the breeze, and warm Caribbean waters lapping at the shore just a few sandy steps away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Zebra Colibri Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Zebra Hotel, Tulum Hotel Tulum
- La Zebra Beach Cabanas Hotel
- La Zebra Beach Cabanas Resort
- La Zebra Tulum