The entire experience was great! We loved everything about La Zabra and can't wait to go back. The food, especially the nachos with steak are a must have as are the mojitos. The entire staff is very friendly and willing to help you with anything.
What I loved about it was that it was so quiet and relaxing, if you're looking to go out, this isn't the place. It's somewhere to get away from everything so don't go with someone you can't see yourself spending alone time. We wanted to do so many things but ended up just staying at the hotel and walking along the beach, there was no need to go anywhere. The cabanas are absolutely adorable. The time we went it was a bit windy, more like a constant wind that was just annoying but this had to do with the season. I would recommend this hotel to everyone it was an unforgettable vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated directly on the beach in a historic former coconut plantation, the family-run La Zebra offers a vibrant and rustic destination among Tulum hotels, where authentic Mexican culture and cuisine infuse every facet of your stay. Escape to an intimate Tulum Mexico hotel best described as stylish and beach-chic, with thatched roofs and colorful hammocks, coco palms swaying in the breeze, and warm Caribbean waters lapping at the shore just a few sandy steps away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your La Zebra Colibri Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Zebra Hotel, Tulum Hotel Tulum
- La Zebra Beach Cabanas Hotel
- La Zebra Beach Cabanas Resort
- La Zebra Tulum