All reviews air conditioning ocean front hot water no wifi in the rooms nice balcony garden view sitting area beautiful beach rooms are big small pool hear the waves breakfast was included hotel grounds beach service master suite rental car ocean breeze
Selected filters
Reviewed April 25, 2018

We are pleased with Los Lirios. It was better than we had expected. Many of the reviews seemed a bit "eh" on this place and some had some nit picky details, so we were prepped. Ultimately, what we found was that some reviewers may be expecting very fancy accommodations and those maybe saw things to pick at. We felt like this was a lovely place - some charm, clean, comfortable and in working order. We were pleased to find good electricity, 24 hr AC if you want and decent plumbing. The location was great for us, its a bit north of one little hub of shops/restaurants. Its very walkable to get here and then you could walk up the beach to troll a few other restaurants. Also, easy to catch a cab. We had a rental car and appreciated their monitored parking. AND most important is the BEACH! This is one of the best stretches of beach! It was lovely! The hotel and restaurant were very family friendly including a small pool for kiddos and little play structure. It offers a good balance - some afternoon music to seem exciting but not a crazy adult scene. The maintenance, restaurant and security staff work VERY hard to make sure everything is perfect.

Room tip: all rooms have great views. we loved our first floor room, as we didn't have to lug bags upstairs.
1  Thank Thea S
Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

Best thing is the beach and the restaurant. The beach service was very good. The rooms are big but there's no wifi, so you have to go to the lobby ,and even there it's bad. The hotel is not four stars, it doesn't even have a minibar.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Carina Lorena B
Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

Went to this place because hotel Tulum live had messed me around for a 2 room deal. They gave me a really clean room with a garden view but I could clearly see the sea. Excellent room with a nice balcony. Good price for just walking in.

Unfortunately there is no wifi. They said there was in the restaurant and office but had no luck. Also for some reason your data will not work.

It is right on the beach with beds and loungers.

Great location 10 mins from Tulum ruins... I did have a rental car which made things easy.

I had no issue with the pressure or hot water, it worked for me.

Overall good value and no major complaints.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank peterhZ7946ZZ
Reviewed April 16, 2018

We came for three nights and absolutely loved the property. We had a third floor room - great workout for your legs and the vaulted ceilings gave the room a very spacious feel. Housekeeping was wonderful and I loved waking up to the surf and birds chirping. This is a cabana style hotel so little privacy from your neighbors as we had the unfortunate luck to be beside a family of 5 whose youngest greeted the each day with a soul piercing scream.

The beach is very nice and I appreciated the grounds keeper's efforts to rake up all the seaweed the ocean left overnight. There is plenty of beds and lounges on the beach. The wait service is a bit spotty and you will definitely get better service if you speak Spanish.

Breakfast is ok - eggs are a bit tough but the service is wonderful and venue is so relaxing. We would definitely stay here again.

1  Thank sreisinger
Reviewed April 14, 2018

Very nice Tulum beachfront hotel. Upon arrival we upgraded to one of the beachfront rooms. Very close to the ocean with a nice view. Some of the buildings are further back but are still not very far from the beach. We had a ground floor unit which was nice to be able to walk out to the beach. The hotel was quiet and seemed well run. Our room was quite clean. Travelling with me was my wife and 21 year old daughter. Breakfast was included which we all thought was quite good. We ate dinner in the restaurant on two nights. The food was decent but kind of expensive. Not surprising for an oceanfront resort. The beach in Tulum has a definite seaweed problem with piles of seaweed washing ashore every evening. I understand this is a problem up and down the Cancun, Playa, Tulum coast. There's still plenty of beach but the seaweed does detract from the beach experience. The hotel has plenty of beach chairs & tables which were very nice. Great place to stay in Tulum.

Room tip: We paid more for a beachfront room. I think it was the K building. Definitely worth it.
Date of stay: March 2018