“Great Fun!”

Selva Maya Eco Adventure
Ranked #5 of 122 Outdoor Activities in Tulum
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Live your adventure!! In the middle of the exotic flora or Riviera Maya there lies a place where you can release your true Adventuring self. 7Km deep ride into the Mayan jungle. Enjoy a canopy of 9 ziplines and 5 hanging bridges, a pyramid for climbing, rappel down overlooking a cenote, Cenote for swimming, a cavern for snorkeling. Lunch included! Open Mon-Fri with tours going out at 9am and 1pm. WE ARE SELVA MAYA THE ORIGINAL MAYADVENTOUR!
Reviewed August 12, 2016 via mobile

"delicious lunch"
"highlight of our trip"
"an amazing experience"

Reviewed August 10, 2016

My sister and I had a great time at Selva Maya... the staff/guides are awesome!! We did the zip lines, hanging bridges, two caves, and rode through the jungle. There was a platform in the one cave that you could jump off in to the water. It was so fun!

Reviewed August 3, 2016

I would highly recommend this company! My family and I (3 adults) had a blast zip-lining, rock climbing, repelling and swimming in the cenotes. The staff were very friendly, energetic, informative and truly made the experience one to remember. The crew was also very accommodating on activities to ensure that everyone had a good time. It is definitely an amazing experience to add to your vacation.

Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

We visited Selva Maya with Edventure Tours and it was an amazing experience. From the ATV ride into the jungle to the treetop zip lines and bridges to the amazing cenote snorkels - everything was incredible. The underground cenote was spectacular - something you have to see in your lifetime. Lunch was fantastic!

Above all - Jonathan and the team that guided our group was amazing! Their focus on safety, fun and service was top notch. We had 13 people in our group ranging from 5 years old to 70 years old. Everyone could do all of the activities and the guides paid a lot of attention to the younger ones to make sure they were comfortable. My 5 year old daughter loved the zip lines!

I would recommend visiting Selva Maya if you have the chance. You won't be disappointed!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 27, 2016

My husband and I had an amazing experience with the guys from Selva Maya!! This was our first vacation without children in more than 20 years. We decided that we wanted to do something new and exciting that would shock our sons back home. This half-day trip was perfect! We started out with Omar as our driver into the jungle. He, along with Jonathan, and the rest of the group were great! Everyone was very friendly, and I even learned a few Mayan phrases which I used during the rest of our vacation. Climbing up to the first zip line, I was starting to ask myself why we decided to do this. I am not a fan of heights, so I was very nervous. Omar told us that zip lines were like tequila, the first one is hard, but after that it gets easier! He was so right!! What an exhilarating experience! The staff was very conscientious about safety, which made us relax and enjoy ourselves. I ended up going upside down and free falling backward off the platform. It was great! My husband was less adventurous, choosing not to do the "challenges" on each zip line. The guys were supportive, but did't pressure anyone to do anything they weren't comfortable with, allowing everyone to enjoy themselves in a way they felt comfortable. We both had a great time! Next, we climbed a "pyramid" and rappelled down the other side. Special thanks to Jonathan for his assistance in hoisting me up the last couple of feet! This was my first attempt at a climbing wall, and I was pretty terrified at the top! Rappelling was fun, and I would have done that several more times, but it was time to move on to the cenotes. This was another first for us. Both cenotes were beautiful, but completely different. The water was clear and cold which was refreshing on such a hot day. Finally, lunch was very authentic: simple and delicious! Great pork and chicken tacos, all we cared to eat! This was a great experience which was made even better by the guides! I hope to come back next summer with at least one of our sons, and I will definitely book this tour again!! I would recommend Selva Maya to everyone!

1  Thank kbrooks2016