Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $80.00
More Info
from $105.00
More Info
All reviews rock wall zip lining tacos edventure tours taco lunch chicken and pork a lot of fun always felt safe delicious lunch underground cave highlight of our trip small group an amazing experience stalactites and stalagmites private tour bella safety
Selected filters
Reviewed August 10, 2016

My sister and I had a great time at Selva Maya... the staff/guides are awesome!! We did the zip lines, hanging bridges, two caves, and rode through the jungle. There was a platform in the one cave that you could jump off in to the water. It was so fun!

Reviewed August 3, 2016

I would highly recommend this company! My family and I (3 adults) had a blast zip-lining, rock climbing, repelling and swimming in the cenotes. The staff were very friendly, energetic, informative and truly made the experience one to remember. The crew was also very accommodating on activities to ensure that everyone had a good time. It is definitely an amazing experience to add to your vacation.

Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

We visited Selva Maya with Edventure Tours and it was an amazing experience. From the ATV ride into the jungle to the treetop zip lines and bridges to the amazing cenote snorkels - everything was incredible. The underground cenote was spectacular - something you have to see in your lifetime. Lunch was fantastic!

Above all - Jonathan and the team that guided our group was amazing! Their focus on safety, fun and service was top notch. We had 13 people in our group ranging from 5 years old to 70 years old. Everyone could do all of the activities and the guides paid a lot of attention to the younger ones to make sure they were comfortable. My 5 year old daughter loved the zip lines!

I would recommend visiting Selva Maya if you have the chance. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed July 27, 2016

My husband and I had an amazing experience with the guys from Selva Maya!! This was our first vacation without children in more than 20 years. We decided that we wanted to do something new and exciting that would shock our sons back home. This half-day trip was perfect! We started out with Omar as our driver into the jungle. He, along with Jonathan, and the rest of the group were great! Everyone was very friendly, and I even learned a few Mayan phrases which I used during the rest of our vacation. Climbing up to the first zip line, I was starting to ask myself why we decided to do this. I am not a fan of heights, so I was very nervous. Omar told us that zip lines were like tequila, the first one is hard, but after that it gets easier! He was so right!! What an exhilarating experience! The staff was very conscientious about safety, which made us relax and enjoy ourselves. I ended up going upside down and free falling backward off the platform. It was great! My husband was less adventurous, choosing not to do the "challenges" on each zip line. The guys were supportive, but did't pressure anyone to do anything they weren't comfortable with, allowing everyone to enjoy themselves in a way they felt comfortable. We both had a great time! Next, we climbed a "pyramid" and rappelled down the other side. Special thanks to Jonathan for his assistance in hoisting me up the last couple of feet! This was my first attempt at a climbing wall, and I was pretty terrified at the top! Rappelling was fun, and I would have done that several more times, but it was time to move on to the cenotes. This was another first for us. Both cenotes were beautiful, but completely different. The water was clear and cold which was refreshing on such a hot day. Finally, lunch was very authentic: simple and delicious! Great pork and chicken tacos, all we cared to eat! This was a great experience which was made even better by the guides! I hope to come back next summer with at least one of our sons, and I will definitely book this tour again!! I would recommend Selva Maya to everyone!

1  Thank kbrooks2016
Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

This is a must adventure if you visit Tulum - such an awesome day. Our family of 2 adults, 15 and 10year old girls throughly enjoyed this 4hour adventure - totally worth the 4000pesos we paid. You start with a 6km ride into the jungle (Mexicos version of the Cars ride at Disney) then head off into the jungle for 9 zip lines and 5 or so wobbly bridges - followed by a rock climb and belay down the otherside - this all taking a couple of hours - you are now truely ready for a swim as we visited in July and it's hot! We visited two cenotes with the last underground one being totally amazing - I have no words to describe - mind blowing! Crystal clear water with awesome formations on ceiling and floor. The water is cool and so refreshing not at all freezing. They supply masks and snorkels and underwater torches. Followed by traditional Mayan pork and Chicken Tacos which were delish. Our guide Johnathon was full of info and very accommodating and interesting. The zip lines were thrilling but pretty mild compared to what we have done (not super high off the ground) the highlight defiantly being the underground Cenote and the fact we had a private tour - no-one in site - we had everything to ourselves - which I hear is not the case at alot of the tours close by. Our girls loved the whole afternoon and I would love to go back again. Top marks Selva Maya - keep it real!