“Perfect for both good music and food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Puro Corazon

Puro Corazon
Ranked #59 of 386 Restaurants in Tulum
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Bar, Caribbean
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Perfect for both good music and food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

My husband and I went here 3 times for dinner!! The food is quite good but the music was the clincher. They have some great musicians/bands coming through. The place is beautiful and the people are super nice.

• Visited May 2013

• Czech first
Miami
“Great live music!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

I celebrated one of my birthday dinners here, and they had an amazing band with a female singer from Sweden. We did not want them to stop playing and I wished we had seen their entire set! The atmosphere is super chill, eclectic, and cute. The appetizers were average, drinks pretty decent, but the "Catch of the Day" fish that we ate was AMAZING and perfectly grilled (it fed 11 hungry diners, and everyone raved). I would check this spot out for the atmosphere, live music, drinks, and fresh fish!

Visited May 2013
Nomansland, United Kingdom
“Amazing hangout”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

Just dropped by and had a juice. Orange, maracuja, papaya, touch of ginger.
Blueberry muffin and easy reggae on the radio...
Lots of funny details.
Coffee of the house is with mezcal...

Visited May 2013
Laramie, Wyoming
“Cupid Strikes again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

My husband and I had Valentine's dinner at Puro Corazon this March, and what a great dinner it was. The fish was very fresh.....I saw it delivered earlier that day by the local fisherman. We had simple grilled whole fish and shrimp - so simple but easy to screw up. Both were great, and that is in large part to the guy manning the grill as you walk in the restaurant. Live music and cupid rounded out a great night. Thanks for a great time!

• Visited March 2013
Wisconsin
“Get something from the grill!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

I had mole, which was great, but my husband ordered the fresh shrimp from the grill and it was amazing. They had live music here the night we visited and we really enjoyed the band, but if you want somewhere quiet this might not be the best choice.

Visited February 2013