“Very good food at very good price”
Review of Las Ranitas - CLOSED

Las Ranitas
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I stayed at the hotel and had lunch and dinner everyday, there was no need to go out for food, the food is great at a very reasonable price and friendly service.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

I stay with my wife and son at the Hotel and did all the meals at the Restaurant. The food is excellent, you have to try Tacos Governador and the Ceviche. The mango juice is a must!!!!
All the staff are very helpfull and friendly. The Restaurant Manager is a very warm person that look after every single detail.
The view and atmosphere is amazing, you can´t beat that!!!!!
I highly recommend Las Ranitas.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

We recently stayed in Ranitas Hotel and overall it was an amazing experience. The restaurant is also very good, very clean and the service is great. The food there made our holiday a one to remember because we just wanted to stay and relax in the hotel and didn't want to go anywhere else. Our favorite moment was when my girlfriend and I had dinner on a beautiful night and we ordered a bottle of wine to start, followed by some appetizers and the main course. The food was lush and the view of the sea from the restaurant was unbelievable, a full moon, the sound of the waves, it was a perfect moment that my girlfriend and I will never forget. And to make the night even better if your lucky like we were, you might see turtles come out of the sea and lay eggs while your having dinner, a once in a life time experience. We had the best time at Ranitas Hotel and restaurant and we will never forget it. Thanks for a great holiday! will come back soon!

1  Thank Traveler36_10
Reviewed May 18, 2012

I had my wedding here, and wrote a longer review on the hotel site, yet want to make sure that the restaurant in noted for its accomplishments in assisting in my wedding. The food and drinks were outstanding!! All of guests enjoyed eveyrthing, and never had to wait on a drink. The food was incredible, I was very impressed considering it was a larger group. We selected food that was not on the menu, yet it was perfect. My new husband and I enjoyed there another night, and ordered off the menu and the food was to die for. We ended up ordering a second order of shrimp tacos they were so good. It is worth noting that the location is magical, yet when they serve top quality food and drinks in addition, it makes you want to never leave. The pepper margaritas and watermelon mojito drinks were wonderful. I really can not say enough good things about the place, we got back two days ago and are in the process of booking a vacation back to Las Ranitas for a week....and we will be eating shrimp tacos daily...haha. thanks again staff for everything...see ya soon!!!

Reviewed May 11, 2012

Went here for breakfast while staying nearby. The view is incredible- the drinks (juices, etc.) are delicious. I was not so impressed with my omelette as far as taste goes, but the portions are very large, and to our surprise, there was a lovely fruit plate served to us prior to our main dish. The price was not expensive at all for what you get.