“The best Cenote Dive in Tulum”

La Calypso Dive Center
Ranked #4 of 101 Tours in Tulum
More attraction details
Owner description: Tulum: famous Mayan city over the turquoise Caribbean sea, idealistic white sand beaches, cenotes…Our diving center caters to exclusive, personal service, far away from large hotel complexes in Cancun and Playa del Carmen. We will take you in small groups to discover cenotes and the Coral Reef. Thanks to our personal and family style services, we can take care of all your needs and provide particular attention to each and every diver.
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Diving with Nicolas was a great experience.
He knows how to make you comfortable and relax. You do it at your own rhythm.
He can bring you in a less known cenote called Angelita to experience a "MYSTIC dive". I don't tell more...

It was my first dives in Cenotes and it was great ! Directly in my top five dive experience ever.
Thanks Nicolas.

in 78 reviews
"bebe"
in 25 reviews

Reviewed November 26, 2012

My fiance and I spent 8 days in Tulum earlier this month. We decided on Tulum for the excellent diving we heard about through friends of ours. We decided to dive with La Calypso because we wanted to go out with a small outfit that would be much more personal. Nicolas certainly did not disappoint! He was professional, funny, and super receptive to what we wanted to do. All in, we did 4 cenote dives and 2 reef dives. It was great to have someone so laid back, yet very informational and professional. Would recommend him 100%.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Amazing dive in caves!!! Nicolas is really great and really save! I highly recommand it. He speaks french,spanish and english

Reviewed November 19, 2012

I dived during one week with Hélène & Nicolas from La Calypso Dive Center, it was excellent. Their welcome was excellent, they are available and very nice.
Nicolas share with passion his knowledge and love of the cenotes, and plan with you the different dives, to make sure you can enjoy the most of it.
No pressure, this family run business is hte kind of dive center i like to visit during holidays.
If you want to discover the cenotes like no others, it is with La Calypso Dive center, awesomess assured !

See more reviews
Reviewed November 5, 2012

With the exception of finding "la Calypso" in Tulum the expierence was very cool. Casa Cenote was full of fish and marine life with tons of mangrove root covered banks and cave ceilings. Grand Cenote had the clearest water I've ever seen with many diffent shades of aqua marine and blue. Marine life was minimal but the limestone formations were definately worth the dive.

Nicolas was very friendly and enjoyed sharing stories with him to and from the different dive spots. I will definately use La Calypso again!