“Great Food, Great Price”

El Rincon Chiapaneco
Ranked #75 of 434 Restaurants in Tulum
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Wonderful, authentic, made-to-order Yucatan dishes and drinks. The best mole, tacos, empanadas among other dishes at incredible prices. A must-try!
Reviewed September 19, 2013

My girlfriend and I ate here after a recommendation from one of our resort employees. The service was fast and the food was incredible. For $12 USD we had a huge meal that came with tacos, empanadas, sopes, and 2 bottles of water. Well worth the price and if you get a chance to visit Tulum be sure to eat here!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

great mexican food for a very raisonable price. the place is located in tulum town and is a small restaurant with a big variety of typical mexican food.

Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

I had the tostadas de ceviche and guacamole here and really enjoyed them. The staff is extremely attentive and when I forgot an item at the restaurant, one staff member ran about half a block after me to me to hand it to me. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

It's not the best. But you can have a really full meal with fruit water included for really cheap. I went there twice and I have to say that the eggs are pretty good. It's a good way to start a day of a day full of stuff to do in Tulum.
Not a bad option. But not the best deffinetly.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Awesome fruit waters to cool you off. The sopas were terrific & everything is very inexpensive. The place is always hopping too. I would not recommend the green enchiladas, everything else is great! We ate there several times during our visit to tulum.