Review Highlights
A wonderful shop!

The owners clearly have good taste -- after seeing from my car many roadside shops filled with... read more

Reviewed December 16, 2018
GABRIELLEL280
Combining my Love of Beer Breaks & Shopping

Reviewed March 13, 2018
Indigocat12
Edmonton, Canada

Recommended experiences in and around Tulum
from $75.00
from $109.00
from $17.33
from $92.00
More Info
All reviews beautiful gifts beautiful items jewelry shop objects mexico treasure
Selected filters
Reviewed March 13, 2018

This store is not to be missed. Beautiful items that are not the run of the mill tourist trap stuff. Prices vary depending on the items, but everything I saw was totally worth it. On top of awesome shopping, there is an adorable court yard out back to have a drink or food in. It became our afternoon watering hole pretty quickly.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Indigocat12
Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

This store has adorable Mexican trinkets for the home, clothing, jewelry & even local salsa. I bought 3 Milagros, salsa, a Frida pocket mirror & a cocktail accessory for $25 USD.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed January 23, 2018

Although relatively small, this wonderful store had many unique and beautiful gifts. The proprietor was very pleasant and gave us time to shop without bothering us. We browsed and found many treasures. A definitely must if you are in the area.

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed April 16, 2017

2 locations in Tulum. The 1 in the pueblo and one on the Beach Road heading towards Ziggy's on the right. I really scored at the beach road store, I love Merida but never saw a store I liked as much at this with such excellent prices.

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank 1PalmTrees1
Reviewed March 13, 2017

This is a wonderful place to buy authentic Mexican cultural artifacts. This shop owner has many articles created from all over Mexico. You will not find anything made in China in this shop. The artistry is undeniable.

Date of experience: March 2017